Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

thatbiidgirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Sep 2017, 1:12 pm

Hi there guys, this is my first post on the site so please be kind<3 As well as having Aspergers, I have BIID (body integrity identity disorder), a condition which means that I do not recognize a part of my body as my own. This manifests itself in a strong feeling that I should not have my sight. I already have an eye condition which requires me to wear glasses so my sight isn't great but I strongly feel that I was meant to have been born blind, and it has been that way as long as I can remember.I have joined this site because I know no one who has my condition or feels the way I do and I have my fingers crossed that somebody on this forum has BIID too and would give me a message and we can chat! Thank you for taking the time to read this message!

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 2:41 pm

That's bizzare. When I was a kid I thought I was meant to be blind. I even took some action to accomplish this, like looking at the sun as long as I could and looking directly into a laser pointer for hours. Kinda glad nothing too severe though. Anyway, this feeling ceased when I entered puberty and I also ended up with glasses by then.