Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 9:43 pm

With my Cerebral Pasly & Asperger, I feel physically & mentally exhausted. Do people here feel this?

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 9:51 pm

Sorry you're dealing with both CP and Aspergers.

Yeah, there are days where I just feel like I can't go on, I just feel exhausted. It's tough, but you have to hang in there and know there are better days coming. Personally, I've sort of had an off year but I think things will be going more my way next year as I finish with college.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 11:15 pm

I have days that I feel very exhausted. I stay home on those days if I don't work, get a lot of rest and work on my arts and crafts. I feel like that a lot. I have AS and Gender Dysphoria. I was born female, but I identify as male and present as male the best I can with what I've got. I have to try and bridal my tongue when people call me things that don't match my identity so I don't hurt their feelings. That's exhausting.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 11:22 pm

Short answer, yes.
Are several other things going on besides aspergers/autism, whatever the DSM-whichever calls it now; those neurological and endocrine diseases really shorten the time until exhaustion. Both physically and mentally.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 12:07 am

I am exhausted whenever I have to talk. I've always consistently had issues with speaking.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:06 am

When we were having a double whammy of triple digit heat and terrible humidity, I was so exhausted I thought I was going to faint. It has cooled down quite a bit now, and I feel much better.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:19 am

...I have my CHF making me hobbled-walking, and exaustied when I walk any length - and, now, actually, with yet another toe now off :cry: and an open wound where it was, I' m apparently going to have to be (hope that I will be able to be - I probably will, in some form) off my feet for a long period :( - And, actually, the medicos are saying the infection is still in my leg, rhough reduced, and I need more treatmenr to " save my leg ", and there's my eyes, the spots and recently tending towards being week - after much lookinh this very teenytiny Cricket, rather irreliable and all the tech I have!

4670"]With my Cerebral Pasly & Asperger, I feel physically & mentally exhausted. Do people here feel this?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:24 am

Are you in the hospital?

Sounds like you need to get rid of that infection in order to save the leg.

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2017, 10:54 am

Exhausted, totally. I just came back from a short 5 day holiday in Scandavia. I am still recovering. After dat two all I wanted to do was sleep. I made it to the end of the holiday and have been in bed at every possible oppertunity to recover, last night I was in bed at 6pm

BBC: Radio 4

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:08 pm

...Right now I am in the hospital.
Yes, I need that to get the infection completely out - Briefly, I am/the medicos are trying to do so, there are several different potential roads to follow, a couple-ish, anyways.
It appears that staying at/going to a certain nursing home/recovery place that I was at before in (IIRC) 2014 (B4 U knew me, KK.) is set up. Okay :) . I more-or-less pictured lf doing that when I pictured coming back ere.
Given that it was the case that my foot was so :( infected that another amputation was going to happen :cry: (Which sure raises questions as to how " good " the sitation was with the shelter and ot Team and in general that I should leave S.F. on...was it Tues.? Wed.?...and the very next day , when I was in SC, go to the HL health center and get admitted to the hospital that day! 8O ...I mean, I designed it that. way :| and have an amputation on Fri. (Which could've been Thurs. nite in fact.)...um, things were being rather neglected in San Fran, don'tcha think? :roll: I apologize for kinda-threadjacking, Kit :wink: . blame it on CC for asking me :wink: :lol: :P :mrgreen: ! !! !! !! !! !!

aftiekortie"]Are you in the hospital?

Sounds like you need to get rid of that infection in order to save the leg.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 1:26 pm

Yes I get tired a lot

Plenty of times, got rejected from blood donation because anemic

So I put more emphasis into eating a wide variety of food

Not so many yams and potatoes

Less screen time

Go to bed earlier

As much as practical, think positively

Deep breathing