Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Sep 2017, 2:39 am

I can remember my dreams i could write down stories and talking about it but ive been thinking i wasn't sleeping i was doing If i thinking about floating with white astronaut suit without oxgyen cord and i looking at it point of my view where i was holding ladders and i can see distance stars mainly bright ones and wasnt looking at the sun so and pitch black and seeing few bright stars in space so what ya think?

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 4:40 pm

I daydream a whole lot, and I like being in my imaginary world. It feels so nice to escape into the world of imagination...

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on September 20, 2017)

Gaara
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Sep 2017, 5:28 am

Yeaa I'm the same. It's an escape from a harsh world that just doesn't understand me.

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

21 Sep 2017, 7:18 am

I used to have a very vivid imagination, so vivid that it becomes a world of its own and for that very reason I consider myself a very realistic person because I would never confuse reality with fantasy. I've created a very defined line between two worlds.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 5:12 pm

The only problem with daydreaming is that in them problems are always easily solved and your goals in life have been already been achieved. That's why I often looked like as if I was in a world of my own in as a teen in school. In a way, I was, and it was hard to leave it when I was so much happier there.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 11:49 pm

I've always daydreamed a lot. I can usually function well enough in the real world but it does get to me. The imaginary world I created in my mind was an escape from the real wold when needed. Long ago I finally decided to put it to text and wrote it all down in a password protected Word file, adding to it as time allowed which at times had been daily.

Eventually I did in fact write problems into it and at the start of those scenarios I didn't necessarily know how things would end. Sometimes there were sad endings but they actually taught me how to better cope with some things in real life. It was still an imaginary world where I did exercise control over most lot of it, just not all of it.

I still go back to it once in a while and write more in it or just read things from several years ago that I wrote. It's several hundred pages long.