Has the LGBT community become a deranged cult?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

EvaDoomGal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Sep 2017, 11:25 am

Don't get me wrong I know that there's plenty of good people on the LGBT community who are both reasonable and not part of some deranged cult, However after the 2016 elections I have noticed that not only has the community plunged into mass hysteria after Trump' s victory but also that they have been sharing various similarities to cults like the Church of Scientology and the People's Temple with their various attempts to censor free speech and exploit its emotionally fragile followers by asking to give their leaders money (example: Anita Sarkeesian's Feminist Frequency).

A few good examples of the LGBT community's cult-like behavior are these videos by transgender YouTuber Blair White:

With that said I do want to make it very clear that I am not trying to make some kind of inflammatory comment towards the LGBT community, rather I'm just trying to open some discussion about the corruption and flaws of the LGBT community.

Just how similar the LGBT community has become to the Church of Scientology and the People's Temple post U. S. 2016 elections?

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 4:05 pm

I have defiantly seen some crazy, but not everyone is that way.

EvaDoomGal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
I have defiantly seen some crazy, but not everyone is that way.

Then we should try to do our best to show to the general public just that!

...Problem is those of us who are "crazy" are overshadow us, hence making them the main representation of the LGBT community; political, bigoted and insane. :roll:

Is that how you want the LGBT community to be remembered for? I don't think so.

akn90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Sep 2017, 9:56 pm

I'd recommend you stop watching alt-right YouTube channels. They hate LGBT people so they have a vested interest in making the community look bad. They have a long track record for manipulating videos dishonestly (James O'Keefe being the most obvious example of this).

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:46 pm

akn90 wrote:
I'd recommend you stop watching alt-right YouTube channels. They hate LGBT people so they have a vested interest in making the community look bad. They have a long track record for manipulating videos dishonestly (James O'Keefe being the most obvious example of this).

What about LGBT youtubers who have an issue? Blaire White? T.J. Kirk?

thewheel
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Sep 2017, 9:11 pm

This isn't an LGBT thing it is a left-wing politics thing, and isn't even restricted to the US.

Sonnenblumen13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Sep 2017, 12:52 pm

I'm transgender and I generally hate the LGBT community. They make everything about politics when it's not. I have no problem with most of the individual people, there's just a few who sort of feed this mass hysteria. Personally when I go on Tumblr I just want to see some tips on passing as a guy, or overcoming dysphoria, or finding people to date. But all I end up seeing is people spewing their ideologies everywhere. It's really kind of irritating.