Issues with people at College and it's driving me insane

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Jom2312
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Sep 2017, 6:22 pm

I go to a music only college and I've just started my second year, I can't stand to look at the two people who bullied me and how it doesn't even feel like they've been punished. It's driving me insane just thinking about it because they bullied me for my Crohn's Disease which is an IBD and I'll have it forever as there is no cure for it. Having ASD doesn't help the situation as I just can't get my head around it all.

A little back story to it all;
Back in May of 2017 I had just started my third term of college and in this term all of my projects meant what my final grade was, one of them was an end of year performance and we could choose what bands we were in. My band was me and my best two mates at this college, we'll call them Adam and Ben for now. We had decided on what songs to do for our final performance and we agreed on them all together, we use our lessons in which we were allowed to practice to practice and tighten up our songs, everything was all good and well until I couldn't go to the after hour rehearsals due to hospital appointments which had been booked months in advanced. I would tell my band the times and dates I couldn't do due to my hospital appointments but they still booked the practice rooms for the times I couldn't do, even when I told them the times that I could do. Eventually they started getting mouthy to me, calling me names and swearing at me, saying that if I don't even show up to rehearsals then I shouldn't show up to the final performance, more name calling and harsh words from them to me and it got to the point where I just lost it and went mental because they tried to compare rescheduling hospital appointments that monitor whether or not my medications are still working, to someones work commitment, saying that I wasn't even making an effort to get a good grade for college and that no one likes me, that i'm a "piece of s**t nobody that nobody likes", even more harsher words said that I don't even want to remember. I screenshot the entire conversation and sent it to college, further incidents happened and so I emailed the college again, and another further incident happened which was reported too. The college had a meeting with them a few weeks later and I could clearly tell they were annoyed with me and upset, I then found out which I then also reported, that Ben only minutes before the meeting said to Adam "If we get kicked out I'm gonna find the f*****g c***s house and rip the bag off his stomach" (I have an ileostomy bag). The college once again didn't do anything because there was no proof other than a he said she said as my friend was the one who reported it with me. A week later Ben messages me wanting to meet to get something off his chest, he apologises for everything that happened and wanted to be friends, so I brought up the threat he made and he was extremely defensive about the whole thing, saying "whoever told you that is a complete utter liar". 4 hours later Ben messages me on snapchat admitting he made a threat, but that it was actually "If we get kicked out of college because of Jacob I'll find him and rip him to shreds" and so I screenshot it, he then begged for me to not report it, and then Adam messaged me on facebook saying the Ben didn't mean what he said and to not report it, this was also screenshot and proves the snapchat messages were from Ben. I showed the college the next day and they said that nothing would happen because it wasn't an ongoing incident and that they had shown remorse in their actions. So nothing was done about it, major bullying about an illness that can't be cured, a threat about my illness but only admitted to a threat of being violent to me and still nothing was done, I've tried to forget it but it's just eating away at me and they're still being unkind to me to this day! I was in our student union and Ben was telling people a joke of his and everyone found it funny so my friend called me over to hear it and Ben said he couldn't remember the joke but then seconds later after I had left he started telling the joke again to new people. I know it's stupid to get annoyed at something like not being told a joke but it's the fact that it was specifically aimed at me for being the reason to not tell me whatever this joke was and it's just really annoyed me and got to me, they were one of the first people I told about my ASD as well and it only took 3 months for them to throw me under the bus and act like I didn't even matter. I don't know what to do anymore.