Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 8:03 pm

If your partner revealed they were born the opposite gender what you end it with them?

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:37 pm

Jamesy wrote:
If your partner revealed they were born the opposite gender what you end it with them?

Yep.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 11:48 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Yep.

Same I'm not against trans people but I'm not comfortable being with one relationship wise.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 1:11 am

MtoF Trans are not females no matter what they claim, even their personality and the way they talk is typically male - their brains are male.

For instance, on dating sites, I am sure many of you been approached by MtoFs, did you notice how sexually bold they act? They make the first move, like they be like "You're sexy, I want to blow you" and many of them send boobs pics unsolicited, doesn't it ring a bell? - this is something (bold sexual advances) females don't usually do; but it's a typical pervert male behavior, males in female-looking bodies.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MtoF Trans are not females no matter what they claim, even their personality and the way they talk is typically male - their brains are male.

For instance, on dating sites, I am sure many of you been approached by MtoFs, did you notice how sexually bold they act? They make the first move, like they be like "You're sexy, I want to blow you" and many of them send boobs pics unsolicited, doesn't it ring a bell? - this is something (bold sexual advances) females don't usually do; but it's a typical pervert male behavior, males in female-looking bodies.

Careful...you're dealing with a "protected class." :lol:

I had a few exchanges with a morbidly obese autistic m2f trans feminist lesbian. After a while, I had to conclude that this person only made the change because he wasn't getting anywhere with women as a man. He'd bounced around a few different universities for maybe a decade and never completed a degree and even went as far as going oversees for surgery that ended up botched after the, um, hole closed up. Such a waste. I believe this person was suffering from mental illness well beyond autism and has rich parents willing to enable him. Not because of the m2f thing, but just some other things he said that seemed off.

I've never been approached by one in a dating context. But the few times I've been around a transgendered person, it was quite similar to what you described.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 6:05 am

Hard to say... on one hand I think that if two people really love each other that kind of thing shouldn't matter, but on the other hand I think that it's such a big thing that it should be revealed to the potential partner before one starts to date them.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 10:57 am

Fireblossom wrote:
Hard to say... on one hand I think that if two people really love each other that kind of thing shouldn't matter, but on the other hand I think that it's such a big thing that it should be revealed to the potential partner before one starts to date them.

If someone discloses they don't mind dating a trans, I don't suppose it really matters whether you disclose it or not.

My personal views probably make me a transphobe, but I don't really care. Disagreement isn't hatred. If I were looking into dating, I would avoid as best I could any context that would put me in contact with trans women.

The single guy and his wingman accidentally finding themselves in a gay biker bar is kinda cliche in certain movie genres. It's funny. But it underscores an important cultural point: people avoid or frequent places based on preferences. One would think that a trans person would prefer meeting potential mates at activities specific to trans people. This creates a slight problem in that a trans dating pool would initially be too shallow, whereas opening that up to cis people would offer an advantage. Now can you find a cis open to dating a trans? Maybe. But this puts everyone involved in the position that they advertise their preferences. Are there available platforms for doing that? And how often does it happen?

In pop culture, take my fav soap opera as an example. On "The Bold and the Beautiful," Rick is a straight, cis guy married to Maya, a trans woman. Together they have a baby with Maya's sister Nicole acting as a surrogate. Their relationship also crosses racial lines (the Avants are black), and Maya's father maintains a more conservative, traditional viewpoint. While others have accepted Rick and Maya more or less, the father has never fully accepted it. This plays out from time to time, most recently when the legal adoption of Nicole's baby was called into question over a technicality. Maya's father pressured Nicole into refusing to correct the mistake and keep the baby as her own since she is unable to have more children.

Fictional drama, sure. But it does reflect the complexity of such relationships. It's not entirely unrealistic.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 11:26 am

No. :wink:

I have somewhat of a fetish for transwomen, though.

Sometimes the fantasy is different to the reality, so im not sure in real life

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 11:41 am

Probably the only "trans" person I ever liked "like that" was the man who became a lady from the movie "The Crying Game."

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:39 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I think most of these people you have encountered are actually autogynophiliacs or have some other sexual fetish that involves them presenting as their rendition of female, and I do agree that they espouse very male behavior. Some of them may think they are transgendered but are not, and these people are the reason why one should really seek therapy before embarking on sex change endeavors, because that libido will go away when they castrate themselves and there is no getting their testes back once they realize their mistake.

I do think there are males who have female brains and psyches (though usually not the female experience), but I don't think you will find them soliciting sex online.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 2:51 am

As the resident mtf im about to flame the s**t out of all of you.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 2:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't even know where to start. That's a bold faced BS lie. You want to know the truth about dating when it comes to MTF, there is no truth. I know some girls who are bold and do you know why? The reason they are bold is because they were not raised by society from a young age to feel shame from being aggressive in dating. They have no problems making the first move because they don't care if jenny from down the street things they are pathetic for doing so. And I know girls who don't make the first move and are passive, it has nothing to do with being MTF just has to do with your preference when it comes to dating + the fact you are not swayed by a upbringing with judgmental females who tell you how to do this or that. And if you are a MAN who finds it unattractive for a female to approach you, tell you she likes you first therefore making the whole dating process EASIER on you since you dont have to spend time trying to come up with an icebreaker+a way to keep conversation active+ this and that then you should be out in the wild hunting because clearly you don't care about the end result you just care about the game.

I cannot believe you actually said that last part about how they say "you are sexy I want to blow you." That's BS, a MTF woman can be a slut, a CIS woman can be a slut. It doesn't f*****g matter and by the WAY just so we are getting the out of the way now. A s**t ton of girls have an inner slut, whether or not they feel comfortable to share that with you in the bedroom is another story.

Your post just sickens me. Onto the next one.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 2:58 am

AngelRho wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Careful...you're dealing with a "protected class." :lol:

I had a few exchanges with a morbidly obese autistic m2f trans feminist lesbian. After a while, I had to conclude that this person only made the change because he wasn't getting anywhere with women as a man. He'd bounced around a few different universities for maybe a decade and never completed a degree and even went as far as going oversees for surgery that ended up botched after the, um, hole closed up. Such a waste. I believe this person was suffering from mental illness well beyond autism and has rich parents willing to enable him. Not because of the m2f thing, but just some other things he said that seemed off.

I've never been approached by one in a dating context. But the few times I've been around a transgendered person, it was quite similar to what you described.

Are you serious? Did you really just bring up a broad case of someone who clearly has zero drive in life, doesn't care about their health and then relate that to this. I'm so tilted right now what the f**k am I reading.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 3:00 am

Fireblossom wrote:

I 100% agree with this. Sadly there are a s**t ton of MTF who think the guy they are talking to will change his mind about them being a MTF and wether or not he would potentially date one. s**t is stupid as f**k imo. Always tell the guy always early on over a message, or in person in a public place if that's your poison. Never wait till after you have been on multiple dates or worse given him a sexual favor and then go hey so I have something to SHARE!

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 3:08 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I think most of these people you have encountered are actually autogynophiliacs or have some other sexual fetish that involves them presenting as their rendition of female, and I do agree that they espouse very male behavior. Some of them may think they are transgendered but are not, and these people are the reason why one should really seek therapy before embarking on sex change endeavors, because that libido will go away when they castrate themselves and there is no getting their testes back once they realize their mistake.

I do think there are males who have female brains and psyches (though usually not the female experience), but I don't think you will find them soliciting sex online.

I agree with this as well except, some transwomen are actually just legit sluts. Like great people but they will slut around for whatever reasons, repressed sex drive or just wanna have fun. IDC and IDK. But as far as male behavior goes that is BS. I know tons of trans women who are like legit the most womanly woman possible all around. Do not take charge, are passive as f**k, doll up 99% of the time, and have perfect voices and stay healthy with their bodies. There are trans women who honestly look 10X better than some CIS women just because of how they view femininity in general.

It is insulting and annoying that you guys would even say some s**t like this in a thread. It's YOUR choice whether or not you would date a transwoman and that is totally fine. I keep a level head when I say I belive its your choice. There are tons of girls on the trans reddit threads who I get in fights with all the time cause they suffer from brain damage clearly. Like "it shouldn't matter if I have a penis or not I'm a woman and all men should love me." <---That kinda stuff is just........f*****g ret*d.

But I digress, this thread isn't a problem the responses making generalizations for all transwomen not ok tho. Any more questions you wanna ask or things you wanna say I'll be here. Can't believe I read some of this s**t.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:35 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I agree with this as well except, some transwomen are actually just legit sluts. Like great people but they will slut around for whatever reasons, repressed sex drive or just wanna have fun. IDC and IDK. But as far as male behavior goes that is BS.

There are biological females who sleep around a lot but they are in the minority and such behavior...or desire anyway, is more common in males to the extent that such a woman would be seen by society as espousing male behavior. So when you have a biological male who says he identifies as a woman, but is acting in a way that is stereotypically male, that few biological women do, it's difficult to substantiate their claims that they feel female. In all likelyhood, if they were born as biological females, they wouldn't be exceptional in any way and wouldn't be sleeping around a lot, and if they did, they probably wouldn't tell everyone about it because they would not want to be viewed negatively. These individuals you and Boo speak of are openly sleeping around a lot because they have high libidos due to male testosterone levels, and have not been influenced by social gender norms which dictate that honorable women are sexually modest, or at the very least, discrete.

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
I know tons of trans women who are like legit the most womanly woman possible all around. Do not take charge, are passive as f**k, doll up 99% of the time, and have perfect voices and stay healthy with their bodies. There are trans women who honestly look 10X better than some CIS women just because of how they view femininity in general.

I don't judge the legitimacy of a transwoman's status on how good she looks. If she is very masculine looking, yes she will have to make some effort, which would be no different than the efforts that most biological females would make if they happened to have hormone problems which made them develop masculine traits (for example, facial hair). My perceptions of them is formed by their perspectives and behaviors and what I can pick up of their body language. For example, Caitlyn Jenner had a what I perceived to be a female essence even as Olympian Bruce Jenner. A number of people actually noticed this and there were rumors that she was transgendered or "gay" all the way back in the 80s when most people had never heard of such a thing. She did not have the experience of being raised or living life as people relating to her as female, but she is making an effort to understand that experience.

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
It is insulting and annoying that you guys would even say some s**t like this in a thread. It's YOUR choice whether or not you would date a transwoman and that is totally fine. I keep a level head when I say I belive its your choice. There are tons of girls on the trans reddit threads who I get in fights with all the time cause they suffer from brain damage clearly. Like "it shouldn't matter if I have a penis or not I'm a woman and all men should love me." <---That kinda stuff is just........f*****g ret*d.

But I digress, this thread isn't a problem the responses making generalizations for all transwomen not ok tho. Any more questions you wanna ask or things you wanna say I'll be here. Can't believe I read some of this s**t.

If you would like a pointer, I think it would be conducive to your cause to cut back on the profanity.