Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:35 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MtoF Trans are not females no matter what they claim, even their personality and the way they talk is typically male - their brains are male.

For instance, on dating sites, I am sure many of you been approached by MtoFs, did you notice how sexually bold they act? They make the first move, like they be like "You're sexy, I want to blow you" and many of them send boobs pics unsolicited, doesn't it ring a bell? - this is something (bold sexual advances) females don't usually do; but it's a typical pervert male behavior, males in female-looking bodies.

I think most of these people you have encountered are actually autogynophiliacs or have some other sexual fetish that involves them presenting as their rendition of female, and I do agree that they espouse very male behavior. Some of them may think they are transgendered but are not, and these people are the reason why one should really seek therapy before embarking on sex change endeavors, because that libido will go away when they castrate themselves and there is no getting their testes back once they realize their mistake.

I do think there are males who have female brains and psyches (though usually not the female experience), but I don't think you will find them soliciting sex online.

I agree with this as well except, some transwomen are actually just legit sluts. Like great people but they will slut around for whatever reasons, repressed sex drive or just wanna have fun. IDC and IDK. But as far as male behavior goes that is BS.

There are biological females who sleep around a lot but they are in the minority and such behavior...or desire anyway, is more common in males to the extent that such a woman would be seen by society as espousing male behavior. So when you have a biological male who says he identifies as a woman, but is acting in a way that is stereotypically male, that few biological women do, it's difficult to substantiate their claims that they feel female. In all likelyhood, if they were born as biological females, they wouldn't be exceptional in any way and wouldn't be sleeping around a lot, and if they did, they probably wouldn't tell everyone about it because they would not want to be viewed negatively. These individuals you and Boo speak of are openly sleeping around a lot because they have high libidos due to male testosterone levels, and have not been influenced by social gender norms which dictate that honorable women are sexually modest, or at the very least, discrete.

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
I know tons of trans women who are like legit the most womanly woman possible all around. Do not take charge, are passive as f**k, doll up 99% of the time, and have perfect voices and stay healthy with their bodies. There are trans women who honestly look 10X better than some CIS women just because of how they view femininity in general.

I don't judge the legitimacy of a transwoman's status on how good she looks. If she is very masculine looking, yes she will have to make some effort, which would be no different than the efforts that most biological females would make if they happened to have hormone problems which made them develop masculine traits (for example, facial hair). My perceptions of them is formed by their perspectives and behaviors and what I can pick up of their body language. For example, Caitlyn Jenner had a what I perceived to be a female essence even as Olympian Bruce Jenner. A number of people actually noticed this and there were rumors that she was transgendered or "gay" all the way back in the 80s when most people had never heard of such a thing. She did not have the experience of being raised or living life as people relating to her as female, but she is making an effort to understand that experience.

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
It is insulting and annoying that you guys would even say some s**t like this in a thread. It's YOUR choice whether or not you would date a transwoman and that is totally fine. I keep a level head when I say I belive its your choice. There are tons of girls on the trans reddit threads who I get in fights with all the time cause they suffer from brain damage clearly. Like "it shouldn't matter if I have a penis or not I'm a woman and all men should love me." <---That kinda stuff is just........f*****g ret*d.

But I digress, this thread isn't a problem the responses making generalizations for all transwomen not ok tho. Any more questions you wanna ask or things you wanna say I'll be here. Can't believe I read some of this s**t.

If you would like a pointer, I think it would be conducive to your cause to cut back on the profanity.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 7:05 am

Chronos wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MtoF Trans are not females no matter what they claim, even their personality and the way they talk is typically male - their brains are male.

For instance, on dating sites, I am sure many of you been approached by MtoFs, did you notice how sexually bold they act? They make the first move, like they be like "You're sexy, I want to blow you" and many of them send boobs pics unsolicited, doesn't it ring a bell? - this is something (bold sexual advances) females don't usually do; but it's a typical pervert male behavior, males in female-looking bodies.

I think most of these people you have encountered are actually autogynophiliacs or have some other sexual fetish that involves them presenting as their rendition of female, and I do agree that they espouse very male behavior. Some of them may think they are transgendered but are not, and these people are the reason why one should really seek therapy before embarking on sex change endeavors, because that libido will go away when they castrate themselves and there is no getting their testes back once they realize their mistake.

I do think there are males who have female brains and psyches (though usually not the female experience), but I don't think you will find them soliciting sex online.

I agree with this as well except, some transwomen are actually just legit sluts. Like great people but they will slut around for whatever reasons, repressed sex drive or just wanna have fun. IDC and IDK. But as far as male behavior goes that is BS.

There are biological females who sleep around a lot but they are in the minority and such behavior...or desire anyway, is more common in males to the extent that such a woman would be seen by society as espousing male behavior. So when you have a biological male who says he identifies as a woman, but is acting in a way that is stereotypically male, that few biological women do, it's difficult to substantiate their claims that they feel female. In all likelyhood, if they were born as biological females, they wouldn't be exceptional in any way and wouldn't be sleeping around a lot, and if they did, they probably wouldn't tell everyone about it because they would not want to be viewed negatively. These individuals you and Boo speak of are openly sleeping around a lot because they have high libidos due to male testosterone levels, and have not been influenced by social gender norms which dictate that honorable women are sexually modest, or at the very least, discrete.

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
I know tons of trans women who are like legit the most womanly woman possible all around. Do not take charge, are passive as f**k, doll up 99% of the time, and have perfect voices and stay healthy with their bodies. There are trans women who honestly look 10X better than some CIS women just because of how they view femininity in general.

I don't judge the legitimacy of a transwoman's status on how good she looks. If she is very masculine looking, yes she will have to make some effort, which would be no different than the efforts that most biological females would make if they happened to have hormone problems which made them develop masculine traits (for example, facial hair). My perceptions of them is formed by their perspectives and behaviors and what I can pick up of their body language. For example, Caitlyn Jenner had a what I perceived to be a female essence even as Olympian Bruce Jenner. A number of people actually noticed this and there were rumors that she was transgendered or "gay" all the way back in the 80s when most people had never heard of such a thing. She did not have the experience of being raised or living life as people relating to her as female, but she is making an effort to understand that experience.

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
It is insulting and annoying that you guys would even say some s**t like this in a thread. It's YOUR choice whether or not you would date a transwoman and that is totally fine. I keep a level head when I say I belive its your choice. There are tons of girls on the trans reddit threads who I get in fights with all the time cause they suffer from brain damage clearly. Like "it shouldn't matter if I have a penis or not I'm a woman and all men should love me." <---That kinda stuff is just........f*****g ret*d.

But I digress, this thread isn't a problem the responses making generalizations for all transwomen not ok tho. Any more questions you wanna ask or things you wanna say I'll be here. Can't believe I read some of this s**t.

If you would like a pointer, I think it would be conducive to your cause to cut back on the profanity.

Z---------"There are biological females who sleep around a lot but they are in the minority and such behavior...or desire anyway, is more common in males to the extent that such a woman would be seen by society as espousing male behavior"

BS and you know it. Women who enjoy sleeping around are not in the minority compared to transwomen and in this case you have to define what exactly constitutes sleeping around. Because if we are going to be real here you must not realize that the average college girl sleeps around a insane amount. The fact that you can assume that a higher proportion are shows just how...closedminded. Like seriously you can have a slut who is a transwoman and you can have a slut who is cis born female. what is this i dont even-sigh-

A--------"These individuals you and Boo speak of are openly sleeping around a lot because they have high libidos due to male testosterone levels, and have not been influenced by social gender norms which dictate that honorable women are sexually modest, or at the very least, discrete."

This quote right here makes me think you are a troll. The fact that you can assume that transwomen have high libido due to high testosterone levels makes me go literally wtf. Are we talking about CROSSDRESSERS or MTF who take A A ESTROGEN PILL AND B A TESTOSTERONE receptor. What does that mean? It means the E increases your estrogen levels to female levels, and the second pill makes it so your testosterone drops "massively" and this tends to kill the libido of most transwomen extremely hard till their E rises enough to where they "switch" libidos for lack of a better term to the female side of things. AKA a transwoman taking hrt? She has female hormone levels thats kinda how uhh you know they grow decent breasts?

B---------------Honorable women you say? That is a bold faced lie and you know it. Society does not raise honorable women, it raises women who are more private sure but if you are a slut people will know regardless. Being raised as a female from birth doesn't make you honorable at all, and claiming that is dumb. If you are referencing who should do the chasing in a relationship, I could go on forever in that but I will say the current standards in the dating world are preeeeeety bad just accepted because well its a generation thing. It should be shifting in the next few generations more towards a balanced approach anyway.

C----------As for the Jenner thing, not even relevant here because you are claiming that most transwomen don't make an effort to learn mannerisms or how to be feminine which is a bold faced lie. The fact that almost every transwoman, goes through the EXTREMELY difficult process of learning how to switch their voice from it's birth gender to the woman side goes against everything you believe. I don't think you understand how certain complex it is to produce a feminine sounding voice and the struggle many go through for it just to "have a chance at passing."

-sigh- Your post is so uninformed about how being trans works I don't even know how to address it anymore. Like literally some of the stuff you say is just not even backed up medically or with science it's just totally wrong regardless of opinion.

It is a wonder I've manged not to attack you personally at this point but I try to for the sake of keeping an argument clean.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 7:45 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Chronos wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

Z---------"There are biological females who sleep around a lot but they are in the minority and such behavior...or desire anyway, is more common in males to the extent that such a woman would be seen by society as espousing male behavior"

BS and you know it. Women who enjoy sleeping around are not in the minority compared to transwomen and in this case you have to define what exactly constitutes sleeping around. Because if we are going to be real here you must not realize that the average college girl sleeps around a insane amount. The fact that you can assume that a higher proportion are shows just how...closedminded. Like seriously you can have a slut who is a transwoman and you can have a slut who is cis born female. what is this i dont even-sigh-

A--------"These individuals you and Boo speak of are openly sleeping around a lot because they have high libidos due to male testosterone levels, and have not been influenced by social gender norms which dictate that honorable women are sexually modest, or at the very least, discrete."

This quote right here makes me think you are a troll. The fact that you can assume that transwomen have high libido due to high testosterone levels makes me go literally wtf. Are we talking about CROSSDRESSERS or MTF who take A A ESTROGEN PILL AND B A TESTOSTERONE receptor. What does that mean? It means the E increases your estrogen levels to female levels, and the second pill makes it so your testosterone drops "massively" and this tends to kill the libido of most transwomen extremely hard till their E rises enough to where they "switch" libidos for lack of a better term to the female side of things. AKA a transwoman taking hrt? She has female hormone levels thats kinda how uhh you know they grow decent breasts?

B---------------Honorable women you say? That is a bold faced lie and you know it. Society does not raise honorable women, it raises women who are more private sure but if you are a slut people will know regardless. Being raised as a female from birth doesn't make you honorable at all, and claiming that is dumb. If you are referencing who should do the chasing in a relationship, I could go on forever in that but I will say the current standards in the dating world are preeeeeety bad just accepted because well its a generation thing. It should be shifting in the next few generations more towards a balanced approach anyway.

C----------As for the Jenner thing, not even relevant here because you are claiming that most transwomen don't make an effort to learn mannerisms or how to be feminine which is a bold faced lie. The fact that almost every transwoman, goes through the EXTREMELY difficult process of learning how to switch their voice from it's birth gender to the woman side goes against everything you believe. I don't think you understand how certain complex it is to produce a feminine sounding voice and the struggle many go through for it just to "have a chance at passing."

-sigh- Your post is so uninformed about how being trans works I don't even know how to address it anymore. Like literally some of the stuff you say is just not even backed up medically or with science it's just totally wrong regardless of opinion.

It is a wonder I've manged not to attack you personally at this point but I try to for the sake of keeping an argument clean.

Your reply is difficult to read. You can manually enclose text in quotations by typing [quote="person" ] and [/quote ] without the spaces before the close bracket.

If you recall, I said to Boo that the people he encountered who were soliciting sex were probably not transwomen but autogynophiliacs or people with other fetishes. It's unlikely these people would be on testosterone blockers (I believe that is what you had intended to say when you said receptors). Female estrogen levels do not raise libidos into the range that male testosterone levels do.

Please do not claim I said things I did not say. I did not say anything about "most transwomen" and did not claim that they do not make an effort. I advise that you read my posts more carefully before you become upset about things.

Boo and I have not agreed on much recently however his recent exploits have familiarized him with the more sexually inclined of women in the world and I do believe he is correct in his perception that the "transwomen" who have solicited him do so in a way that is distinctly different from that of biological females. Notice I used quotations this time to distinguish these individuals from what I consider to be actual transwomen. I see no need for you to feel you are being lumped in with the former group if you do not act in the manner in which he describes.

The fact of the matter is, there are biological reasons that biological males generally have significantly higher libidos than females. The fact of the matter also is that most societies base female honor on a woman's sexual modesty. This creates an environment where the vast majority of biological females are either really not having more sex than they have to to maintain a relationship, or to fulfill the occasional urge, or where they are discrete in their sexual exploits. I didn't make things as they are. I am merely acknowledging it.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 8:38 am

K, sorry I see what you meant now. You were using that word in a different way. I can agree with your last post then.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 12:21 pm

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

They have boobs, they have curvy feminine bodies ...etc, they were obviously went through some type of surgery- but their faces (at least most of them) can hardly pass as biological female despite the make-up (the face is usually long, the facial bone structure still looks male).

Those I am talking about usually call themselves shemales, and those from East Asia call themselves Ladyboy - there's a significant number of them from Thailand (and some of those look VERY female makes it hard to tell, including the face).

Many are honest, usually they add to their username "T." or "Trans" or Ladyboy or mention it in profile, so others can tell.

What annoys me the most are those who lie about it but then admit it later.

What often exposes them is their aggressive sexual behavior as I described it before, including explicit sexual advances, and unsolicited sexual photos such as boobs pics, ass, and even pics of them performing sexual acts such as giving blowjob to a man or having anal from a man; what distinct them from the nympho biological females (yes, some biological females did send me nudes but rarely on the first go, and aren't that sexually suggestive) is they hide the 'vagina' part in every single photo, either by cropping, or by a small pillow or a teddy bear or a kitty sticker...etc...... and I usually respond like "Hey, why showing all this while just hiding the vagina?" This is when they get cornered and often admit being trans/ladyboy - and even though I tell them I am not interested, many of them keep attempting to get me interested like "and so what baby, I can still suck your dick".

This observation isn't based one one or two cases, it literally happened maybe dozens and dozens , maybe even around a hundred of times in my lifetime so far.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 24 Sep 2017, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 12:40 pm

Yep. I'm only interested in dating biological women. Hiding something like that is completely unfair on someone you're dating; you should be upfront and honest about it.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 1:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

They have boobs, they have curvy feminine bodies ...etc, they were obviously went through some type of surgery- but their faces (at least most of them) can hardly pass as biological female despite the make-up (the face is usually long, the facial bone structure still looks male).

Those I am talking about usually call themselves shemales, and those from East Asia call themselves Ladyboy - there's a significant number of them from Thailand (and some of those look VERY female makes it hard to tell, including the face).

Many are honest, usually they add to their username "T." or "Trans" or Ladyboy or mention it in profile, so others can tell.

What annoys me the most are those who lie about it but then admit it later.

What often exposes them is their aggressive sexual behavior as I described it before, including explicit sexual advances, and unsolicited sexual photos such as boobs pics, ass, and even pics of them performing sexual acts such as giving blowjob to a man or having anal from a man; what distinct them from the nympho biological females (yes, some biological females did send me nudes but rarely on the first go, and aren't that sexually suggestive) is they hide the 'vagina' part in every single photo, either by cropping, or by a small pillow or a teddy bear or a kitty sticker...etc...... and I usually respond like "Hey, why showing all this while just hiding the vagina?" This is when they get cornered and often admit being trans/ladyboy - and even though I tell them I am not interested, many of them keep attempting to get me interested like "and so what baby, I can still suck your dick".

This observation isn't based one one or two cases, it literally happened maybe dozens and dozens , maybe even around a hundred of times in my lifetime so far.

I'm so frustrated with your post because I know it isn't true. So many red flags in it are just so mind blowing.

First of all what rancid dating sites are you using where you constantly are meeting women like this. And if you are meeting them in real life what places are you frequenting with transwomen who act like this???

Also another thing shemale is a slur and used in porn. Transwomen use the term transgendered not shemale. So I know your not talking to any decent people in the first place. The fact that you are talking to women trans/or cis aka female assigned at birth who share nudes so forward means you are talking to women with no honor no shame, and women who probably have been around a f**k ton.

If you posted some s**t like this on the trans reddit you would be exposed so hard. Nothing you say adds up.

But anyway, tell me where are you meeting these forward shemale/ladyboy at who want to hide their genitals and suck your dick? Where online/irl.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:57 pm

Online of course. I mentioned the word Transgendered, yes it is used more than shemale, often they shorten it as "T." in their usernames, as I said before. Ladyboy is very used by those from eastern asia though.

Go check the Skout dating app for example, seriously, abt 50% of the users registered as females there are not biological females. In no time you will meet this attitude.

ha, ironically, this made dating single moms somehow more appealing to me because at least I can be 100% sure they're biological females.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2017, 7:14 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Online of course. I mentioned the word Transgendered, yes it is used more than shemale, often they shorten it as "T." in their usernames, as I said before. Ladyboy is very used by those from eastern asia though.

Go check the Skout dating app for example, seriously, abt 50% of the users registered as females there are not biological females. In no time you will meet this attitude.

ha, ironically, this made dating single moms somehow more appealing to me because at least I can be 100% sure they're biological females.

-_-
Alright, I know we all struggle with some things. I'll break this down slowly because I took an intrest in it. Follow this closely ok.

Skout, and apps like it are like a bootleg, movie shot during a movie. They are not a rip they pale in comprison to real dating apps. Meet me, which is what skout, is based on is one of the worst. I have had an account on there before and it is EXACTLY as you described. But skout, is by definition the hole in the wall dating ap. Tinder, bumble and sites of this quality are better. Skout is actually extremely garbage. The women on it are extremely low quality and still high maintenance typically with children.

EVEN grindr, has transwomen with more self respect than skout. I understand you were uninformed and that's ok but please watch where you go to meet girls online okay?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 7:36 pm

I don't know if it would be a deal-breaker.
I don't know which aspect would be harder to deal with, the 'issue' itself or the earlier dishonesty regarding it.

I don't think it would lead to a meltdown or questioning of my own identity like seems to be common amongst transphobes when they realize this has been the case. Maybe because my identity is internally driven wouldn't be influenced by uninformed decisions.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 10:40 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Ladyboy, or Kathoey is a third gender in Thailand. MTFs, by default, fell under the category of ladyboy, but as the idea of transgenderism was introduces to the region, many MTFs are starting to adopt that terminology to differentiate themselves from the idea of a ladyboy. When I think of ladyboys I think of biological males who take on a female persona and may or may not take estrogen, but have no interest in testosterone blockers or altering their genitalia. In other words, they are happy literally being ladyboys rather than transsexual.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 10:53 pm

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Ladyboy, or Kathoey is a third gender in Thailand. MTFs, by default, fell under the category of ladyboy, but as the idea of transgenderism was introduces to the region, many MTFs are starting to adopt that terminology to differentiate themselves from the idea of a ladyboy. When I think of ladyboys I think of biological males who take on a female persona and may or may not take estrogen, but have no interest in testosterone blockers or altering their genitalia. In other words, they are happy literally being ladyboys rather than transsexual.

Adding to this: Societies that have a third gender have an outlet for people who experience gender dysphoria, at least so long as they 'meet the rules' so to speak. The majority of societies with a third-gender, it exists for males who don't identify as men, leaving women with gender dysphoria no better off than their counterparts in binary societies. There are rare exceptions where the category was open to both males and females who experience gender dysphoria, or where it exists for females only (such as Albania, where 'burrnesha' are women who socially adopt a male role and identity, but often it's chosen for them by their parents early on, not something they adopt themselves.)

Transgender identities are a product of binary societies that require one to be either one or the other, so societies with a third gender might experience some friction between people who accept the introduced idea of being transgender with the indigenous idea of identifying as the third gender.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 11:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Adding to this: Societies that have a third gender have an outlet for people who experience gender dysphoria, at least so long as they 'meet the rules' so to speak. The majority of societies with a third-gender, it exists for males who don't identify as men, leaving women with gender dysphoria no better off than their counterparts in binary societies. There are rare exceptions where the category was open to both males and females who experience gender dysphoria, or where it exists for females only (such as Albania, where 'burrnesha' are women who socially adopt a male role and identity, but often it's chosen for them by their parents early on, not something they adopt themselves.)

This is true. Another strange exception is Afghanistan. The society is generally horribly oppressive towards females but families with no boys will occasionally dress a daughter as a boy and send her off to work as they would a boy, at least until she comes of age. In some region, a girl can acts as a boy provided she has her family's permission.

funeralxempire wrote:
Transgender identities are a product of binary societies that require one to be either one or the other, so societies with a third gender might experience some friction between people who accept the introduced idea of being transgender with the indigenous idea of identifying as the third gender.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 2:08 am

There is a big problem with neurodiverse people adopting transsexual identities instead of acknowledging that neurodiverse gender identities are not like NT gender identities. For one thing, neurodiverse women are more likely to take initiative, and they are NOT trans when they do this. They simply behave naturally. Same goes for neurodiverse males. Many of them have problems taking initiative, and they are NOT trans either, rather are behaving naturally according to the neurodiverse, male gender identity. There is also a portion of neurodiverse people that are hypersexual, both males and females, and especially females that are hypersexual are NOT males because they are hypersexual, but again, are behaving according to the neurodiverse, female gender identity.

I won't even start to talk about gender dysphoria. That is complete junk.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 6:19 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Skout is actually extremely garbage. The women on it are extremely low quality and still high maintenance typically with children.

Sorry to intrude on your conversation, but I don't think it is proper to call any women "low quality." Objects can be called low quality, but calling other people that just shouldn't be done, no matter how much you disagree with their way of life.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2017, 11:07 am

Fireblossom wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Skout is actually extremely garbage. The women on it are extremely low quality and still high maintenance typically with children.

Sorry to intrude on your conversation, but I don't think it is proper to call any women "low quality." Objects can be called low quality, but calling other people that just shouldn't be done, no matter how much you disagree with their way of life.

I see your point but I don't know what other way to adress people who act like that. How about people with low standards for how they should act towards others respect wise. Because there are a lot of them on meet me/skout and it perturbs, me that he bases his judgement off of that site. When there are others with much higher standards and people.