Hillary might question 2016 election legitimacy

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 8:51 pm

Hillary Clinton won't rule out questioning Trump's legitimacy, pending Russia probe

Quote:
Clinton told "Fresh Air" host Terry Gross that "there's no doubt" Russian propaganda efforts "influenced the election," and she said she's sure that Trump's inner circle communicated with Russian agents during the campaign.

She was asked specifically whether she would rule out questioning the legitimacy of the election if the U.S. learns that Russian interference is deeper than what is known now. Clinton replied, "No, I would not."

She added, however, that she doesn't "think we have a mechanism" to challenge the results.

Clinton's interview is part of a publicity tour surrounding the release of her campaign memoir, "What Happened," which looks back at her second failed presidential bid.

This is called stooping to Trump's level and just another reminder of what a terrible choice we had last fall. Beneath the veneer of maturity lies another two year old. If the Russians did anything they finished the job Clinton was doing to herself. After Clinton herself the fault lies with her primary voters and her party that did everything to anoint her.

There are a bunch of people saying requests that Clinton go away are sexist. Last time I checked the requests were that Clinton should go away not women.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 18 Sep 2017, 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 8:53 pm

will any of us live long enough to hear the end of this BS? :x

that's all i care about.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 2:50 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

that's all i care about.

Nope they'll never let it go.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 6:37 am

Hillary, the system you agreed to join is rigged. You were okay with it when it was in your favor.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 7:05 am

BettaPonic wrote:
Hillary, the system you agreed to join is rigged. You were okay with it when it was in your favor.

Yep. Research the Clinton Foundation ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html ).

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 7:12 am

I feel she was the more corporate canidiate. At first when I heard that claim I didn't believe it, but she seemed to have more corporate backing. She had all the major media networks with some exceptions. I personally did not like either.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 7:32 am

BettaPonic wrote:
I feel she was the more corporate canidiate. At first when I heard that claim I didn't believe it, but she seemed to have more corporate backing. She had all the major media networks with some exceptions. I personally did not like either.

The Clintons corporatized the Chicago Democratic National Convention in 1996 during Bill's reelection campaign. Inside many of the convention venues (United Center and various mega-hotels), corporations were giving away fantastical food, gifts and "meetings" to superdelegates and others. There was much grumbling by ordinary delegates who saw the cozying up to corporate money no different that the money games within the Republican Party. But all the Clinton's did is admit what both major political parties have done for centuries. Still, it offended many within the party who didn't believe in accepting gifts.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 7:53 am

For some reason, I sense that Hillary frequently gets up on the wrong side of the bed many mornings.

I think she needs more lovin' from Bill.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 9:17 am

sly279 wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

that's all i care about.

Nope they'll never let it go.

Well eventually the Reaper will make them let go and they are old, so most of us probably will live to hear the end.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 9:47 am

Irony alert!

Clinton screwed Bernie over during the 2016 election cycle. Bernie lost because of funny business.

There were many factors that led to the election of Trumpster Dumpster. Was Russia a factor? Perhaps, but it was certainly a small factor.

Let's face it: The main factor that led to the election of Trump was media bias. The media is full of racist, xenophobic trash. This means that the election of Trump was, unfortunately, legit.

Of course, Clinton won the Democratic primaries using illegitimate tactics.

Did Trump use illegitimate tactics? Probably ... but Clinton used them more.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 10:00 am

The "main factor" was that people wanted "change, any change."

They didn't care who would "deliver" this "change."

People got tired of the status quo, basically.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 12:26 pm

Hasn't she been questioning it all along? And what difference does it make anyways? She's just a civilian now. She should resume spending time with her grandchildren or whatever.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 1:27 pm

EzraS wrote:
Hasn't she been questioning it all along?

Yeah, but she's getting increasingly grating. The election has been over for nearly a year and she still won't shut up about the alleged "Bernie Bros".

Quote:
And what difference does it make anyways?

Quite a few well-intentioned liberals believe every word that pythoness breathes. She's misleading people because she wants liberals to live in the shadow of corporate "liberalism" forever. The corporate "liberal" lies are coming apart and she's desperately trying to prevent this like the scum she is.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:38 pm

Most everybody including Clinton was appalled when Trump said he might not accept the election results. When she said the same thing a lot lot less angst.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman