why is everyone so mad about trans/nonbinary people?

Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 7:00 am

Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
You forget it's the internet, we can just browse back a page:

Chichikov wrote:
It does. If you have a Y chromosome you're male. That's an indisputable fact (*).

That's where I say what dictates your sex. Could you now show me where I said chromosomes dictate your sexuality?

I can't quote a full 4-pages. Go back and reread what you've written, it's your only argument in this thread.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 7:33 am

I'm going to make it REAL simple.

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or even Adam and whatever.

I agree with the Southern Baptists on this point: Your genes determine your sex. Any other thoughts about LGBTQ is an abomination, and I, and quite a few people I know, will not tolerate it!

I'm in agreement with some of Trump's policies, it's just that Trump is the wrong person to implement them, since he's such a f!cking jackass. Ditto with Congress.

If I had my druthers, we'd socially be living in Victorian England, and frozen in that mindset for infinity.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 9:05 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Chichikov wrote:
It does. If you have a Y chromosome you're male. That's an indisputable fact (*).

That's where I say what dictates your sex. Could you now show me where I said chromosomes dictate your sexuality?

I can't quote a full 4-pages. Go back and reread what you've written, it's your only argument in this thread.

You're making the claim, the onus is on you to prove it. Given the language you used you obviously thought you had.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 9:09 am

Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Chichikov wrote:

You're making the claim, the onus is on you to prove it. Given the language you used you obviously thought you had. If you were man enough you'd just admit you were wrong.

I quoted the relevant posts. You've got reading comprehension problems. Either way I'm done communicating with you because you're always moving the goalposts, which means I can't take you seriously.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 9:19 am

Aristophanes wrote:
I quoted the relevant posts. You've got reading comprehension problems.

You quoted me saying this

"If you have a Y chromosome you're male"

however you're claiming that means I said that chromosomes dictate sexuality. So you're saying that I think being male is the only thing that sexuality is about. Now I haven't said that and I obviously don't think that, but that's what you're now claiming. It's quite a stretch, isn't it? And you say *I* have reading comprehension problems.

Aristophanes wrote:
Either way I'm done communicating with you because you're always moving the goalposts, which means I can't take you seriously.

LOL let's be honest, you thought you had me, were so smug about it, but you didn't and now you know you can't possibly defend your own statements and rather than admit you were wrong you're choosing to bow out claiming the fault is mine. Wow, what a clever strategy, never seen anyone do that before.

Better luck next time.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 9:44 am

Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

however you're claiming that means I said that chromosomes dictate sexuality. So you're saying that I think being male is the only thing that sexuality is about. Now I haven't said that and I obviously don't think that, but that's what you're now claiming. It's quite a stretch, isn't it? And you say *I* have reading comprehension problems.

Aristophanes wrote:
Either way I'm done communicating with you because you're always moving the goalposts, which means I can't take you seriously.

LOL let's be honest, you thought you had me, were so smug about it, but you didn't and now you know you can't possibly defend your own statements and rather than admit you were wrong you're choosing to bow out claiming the fault is mine. Wow, what a clever strategy, never seen anyone do that before.

Better luck next time.

No, I just think you're a joke to be honest. I have yet to see a debate where you didn't either: A. misquote people (including your favorite, partial quoting) or B. move the goalposts when you've been called out.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 9:56 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

Aristophanes wrote:

Better luck next time.

No, I just think you're a joke to be honest. I have yet to see a debate where didn't either: A. misquote people (including your favorite, partial quoting) or B. move the goalposts when you've been called out.

Accusing people of the things you've been shown to be guilty of yourself. Your originality never ends. Rather than taking the time to post that nonsense why not use the time to quote me saying what you claimed I did?

That's right, you can't...strawman arguments.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 11:24 am

OP's valid question hardly left answered- and his concerns validated by pages of bickering.

it's a bit sad.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.