Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 10:50 am

I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of Terminator movies now. The last one was a complete dud. It was suppose to set of a trilogy but because it sucked so much plans for a trilogy have been cancelled. Salvation was suppose to do the same thing. But it seems there will be a sixth movie that will completely ignore Genisys and I can't say I'm that excited however it does raise an eyebrow for a couple of reasons. James Cameron (who directed the first two and only good ones) will return but not as a director. The director will be Deadpool director Tim Miller and even Linda Hamilton will reprise her role as Sarah Conner. I guess those are good signs but I can't be 100%. I mean Ridley Scott returned to the Alien franchise with Prometheus and Alien: Covenant but they sucked. Hell Cameron even said Genisys was a good movie and while Tim Miller did a good job with Deadpool it's still only one film he directed.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 4:49 am

Yeah, they should have stopped after 3. I don't have any hope for this one, either.

No bigots, no bullies, no injustice.

Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Sep 2017, 2:57 pm

Although I didn't like 4 and 5 as much as 1-3, I thought they were okay. I didn't know a 6th movie would come.

http://turtleforum.freeforums.org/index.php

Wolves - second only to turtles <3