Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

FunkyPunky
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Sep 2017, 7:09 pm

I've talked before on here how I have terrible neighbors at my apartment that are making me consider breaking the lease and finding a new place to live. But I'm worried that wherever I go I'll still end up surrounded by those same kinds of people. I'm thinking about getting a duplex since then at least I'll only have one person/family near me and not twenty. But what if they're still bad? How do I know beforehand if my neighbors are going to make living somewhere hell?

Mr_Miner
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Sep 2017, 9:03 pm

Unfortunately bad neighbors are part of renting. Sometimes even when you are making a house payment :(

You could always see who is living next to you. Like when shopping you could knock on the door of a highborn. Say you are looking for a new place and ask if this is a silent area. It will be good for both you and the neighbor to get this out in the open. If they are a partying type they will probably say so because they don't want you being annoyed or calling cops. Of course they might think they are silent when they are not.