"Curious-Dog-Nighttime". Whaddaya think?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 4:58 am

I presme somone hereread/saw the novel/play-film " The Curious Case Of The Dog In The Nighttime ", a mustery about an AS yoinger person. There was a novel orivinally, then a U,K. stage play...which had a taped versio of a performance hown in theaterd but not a " movie " exactly, then U.S. productions of the stage play (Which had some slight Smericaniization of the useages in it?)...So, what did you think of it?
PLEASE, DO NOT SPOIL. That said: whad'ja think? I am told that both the novel and the play never literally spell out that the AS character is autistic, it's neber stated by anyone in the story.
Also: Do you think that, the taped performance aside, it could be a good " real " movie? With outdoor filming and " script girls " clapping those things together and going ^ Take.1! "nd all that good stuff :P (Do movies shooting still do that?)? Artistically or commercially.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!