Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

madrigala
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Sep 2017, 9:45 am

Hi :-) i'm sort of new here, I had an account a few years back which was unfortunately compromised and i've since taken a break and come back. I'm really looking to find someone with whom I can talk to about the esoteric and arcane.My interests revolve around Process Philosophies, Exploratory artforms (Particularly music), consciousness, spirituality and abstract politics (I find political discussions to generally be a little dull but love to talk about the grand sweep of history and speculate about humanity's future).
At the moment I live in London and am doing Street Fundraising for a local charity which is quite difficult. I have a mild ASD and while I am performing within tolerable limits, its unlikely that i'll stick with it if something else (anything else) comes up.
I am also hoping to find some friends of the opposite sex. I need to be clear that this is not for romantic reasons but is simply because I feel that there is an absence of the feminine/anima in my life and I feel the void quite keenly. Please PM if you want to talk :-)

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:06 am

On my behalf, welcome to WP. c:

madrigala
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Sep 2017, 8:17 am

Thankyou :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran