Why do the left want to appease a insane dictator Kim jun un

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 12:58 pm

Why? And now a few of them are saying they'd want him as our leader. Really you want to go to a slave labor camp for saying the slightest thing wrong about your dear leader. Enjoy hitting rocks with no food until you die, enjoy your nightly torture sessions, or maybe you'lol just be shot with anti air guns, or fed to starving dogs. Maybe if your lucky he'll just have you shot on sight, the most nicest thing he can do for you. But if you manage to keep quiet or fall for his I'm your god lies, you're look forward to barely getting any food every day, living in a shity fake cities, wearing the same cloths, having to worship his god father and grandfather every day. Yay. Your kids will be brainwashed from when they are born to believe he is a god who's grandfather was born from a freaking mountain, that's right mountain gone popped him out one day. "Did his grandfather kill his parents, grand parents and all their family to erase the truth?

It yeah that's out that guy as our leader, while we hate on Putin cause he's Russian.

Oh and dear leader, hates gays, trans, leisbians, aspies, etc.

Also forgot manidtory military service so dear leader can keep the population in control and wage war on his enemies.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:22 pm

Who is?

Links or it didn't happen.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:54 pm

Instead of wasting our time with nonsense about nonexistent Americans who wanna vote for Kim Un just state the issue.

What do you mean by "appeasing" the Nork dictator?

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:03 pm

We would overwhelmingly retaliate if they were to ever use - to develop and use nuclear weapons. It would mean the end of their country as they know it.”
- Bill Clinton, on North Korea, 1993

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:12 pm

will@rd wrote:
We would overwhelmingly retaliate if they were to ever use - to develop and use nuclear weapons. It would mean the end of their country as they know it.”
- Bill Clinton, on North Korea, 1993

Is this supposed to be a stab at liberalism?

Bill Clinton is a corporate "liberal", just like his wife.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:26 pm

Well...the quote shows that presidents of both parties have been stating the obvious: that the Norks are pipsqueaks (even with nukes) and that we are a super power that could flatten their whole nations in a heartbeat if they actually did anything serious, and that the Norks know it, and that everyone knows that the Norks know it.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 5:39 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...the quote shows that presidents of both parties have been stating the obvious: that the Norks are pipsqueaks (even with nukes) and that we are a super power that could flatten their whole nations in a heartbeat if they actually did anything serious, and that the Norks know it, and that everyone knows that the Norks know it.

Still, they have deeply dug bunkers from which they can bombard Seoul with chemical and bacteriological weapons killing millions before those bunkers are destroyed. :(

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 5:48 pm

I'm not a media outlet, I don't have to provide links or data. It was on a Facebook link and thus lost in the millions of facebook posts that are ordered randomly. But had tweets from people saying Kim is more reasonable then trump we should have him as president.
I see people on the left defend Kim solely cause they hate trump and trump doesn't like Kim so we like kim

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 5:50 pm

Why does it matter what some people think?
Trump is President and both the House and Senate are in GOP control--they should just do something.

You can't get a unanimous agreement on anything these days.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:13 pm

sly279 wrote:
I'm not a media outlet, I don't have to provide links or data. It was on a Facebook link and thus lost in the millions of facebook posts that are ordered randomly. But had tweets from people saying Kim is more reasonable then trump we should have him as president.
I see people on the left defend Kim solely cause they hate trump and trump doesn't like Kim so we like kim

It was probably just spammy clickbait. You'll find people like lie about the opposition to whip up a frenzy.

It's only worth ignoring.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:39 pm

I being on the left do not want that....

But I also don't think Trumps anti-diplomacy is helping the situation.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm

hurtloam wrote:
sly279 wrote:

It was probably just spammy clickbait. You'll find people like lie about the opposition to whip up a frenzy.

There could be bitter left wingers who think like that...but they aren't any worse than people who think threatening to obliterate nations is good diplomacy. That is a good way to turn the people you want to 'liberate' into enemies....but then Trump probably doesn't care about liberating the people of North Korea, to him its just a big pissing contest.

I'd think after the Iraq war something may have been learned....

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:52 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
sly279 wrote:

There could be bitter left wingers who think like that...but they aren't any worse than people who think threatening to obliterate nations is good diplomacy. That is a good way to turn the people you want to 'liberate' into enemies....but then Trump probably doesn't care about liberating the people of North Korea, to him its just a big pissing contest.

They're either being sarcastic or they are crazy.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm

sly279 wrote:

They were joking.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 7:41 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

Well, I think Dubya is part of the reason Chubby Face has been acting so aggressive. The whole neocon thing just kind of exploded out of thin air after 9/11. Dubya didn't campaign as an aggressive hawk. It was a complete surprise. US Republican presidents as of late have a reputation for being drastic and capricious. Kim wants to show the US he can fight back if the President decides to do a "regime change" to NK, like Jr. did to Iraq. It seems the whole aggressive "macho" conservative nonsense has actually lead to despotic regimes scrambling harder for nuclear capabilities in order to deter the US. After all, the US is the only modern state to wage wars of aggression constantly since it became a superpower.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 12:17 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
sly279 wrote:

We fought in Iraq to liberate them. You can't liberate people who don't want liberated. North Koreans don't want liberated. If North Korea didn't threaten to nuke us then we wouldn't have issues,sorry the only response to a threat of attack is if yiu do we will destroy yiu like Japan and Germany got in ww2.