What are you watching on Youtube right now?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:07 pm

Another right now thread.

I'll start:
A Step Saving Kitchen 1949 United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Color
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHUL3i4O5kU

I've seen this video before. I like to watch it every now and then. I like the video. I LOVE the kitchen. I want the kitchen. Some day I will have the kitchen.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:51 pm

Victoria's secret fashion shows :heart:

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 9:33 am

Art journal flipthroughs

Jun's kitchen.

Embeds not working again???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c0HiqflEjw
https://www.youtube.com/user/JunsKitchen

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 7:18 pm

I've been watching videos of a game called 911 Operator. It's a sim where you play pretty much what it says in the title. You can pick different cities all around the world and you have to answer calls and try to reply to them as correctly as possible to improve your reputation. If you do badly, you'll get fired. Some of the calls are pretty weird. There seem to be a lot of cats stuck in trees or people suffering from stomach aches. Of course there's also some really serious or dramatic stuff, like a lady who calls to order pizza but she's really only pretending to because there is someone else in the room with her, possibly holding her there against her will. In some cities there are emergencies specific to that place, like an earthquake or a bomb threat.
In one video a lady called saying she thinks her husband might be a cook. But by "cook" she means someone who makes drugs. She said she found jars of some foul-smelling substances and mentions her husband being a chemist but he might be giving them to some kid. The player had the operator ask the lady to just sniff the jars and ask what they smell like. She did and quickly got pretty high. The husband got arrested but the lady ended up going to the hospital, which cost the player rep points. It was pretty funny, though.

I might like to try the game. It's on Steam.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:51 pm

Relaxing beach waves.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 5:10 pm

This guy is crazy! I like that dude in the background asking "are you alright?"

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 10:01 pm

A playthrough of Danganronpa V3.
AAAAH, this game just came out today. :D

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 11:21 pm

I was just watching Penguin0/Crtiickal and he had a video of the latest and what has to be the most stupid scam yet. It was for "raw water", which is supposed to be "healthy" natural water that hasn't been treated or anything. I guess we can look forwards to a major cholera outbreak by people stupid enough to believe this garbage. The ad actually even says it's part of a "Starvation Fad" where you go for several days without eating and you only drink that water.

I just know there are people stupid and desperate enough to try something that has the words "starvation" and "fad" together in the same sentence, along with many spelling and grammar errors in the ad. Maybe it will be people with eating disorders mostly, but that's still really sad. I could just drink out of rain puddles and save myself a ridiculous amount of money.

Then Critikal said something that really hit home. Just because something is natural we should not assume that it will make us healthier or live longer. In fact, the reason we're like that in the first place is because we're defying nature. Every time we go out and don't get mauled to death by a wild animal, every time a baby doesn't contract polio, we're defying nature. Nature does not care about our health and well-being, any more than it does about other living things on earth, the end.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 11:32 pm

Random junk for the ASMR triggers, so I'll fall asleep after a busy weekend.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 5:12 pm

What else? Cat videos!

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 11:12 pm

I pretty much just watch ASMR videos.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 1:25 am

Well, right now i woke up, but before i went to bed last night i was watching Lazy Game Reviews goes thrifting.

I find watching them to be relaxing (and fun) and i find it amazing what people give away for free.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 2:44 am

Grange Hill series 6.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 5:09 am

Short talks from SANS Threat Hunting Summit 2017.

Some of them are rather good, anyone interested in blueteam (defence) IT-security should watch.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 7:52 pm

A Let's play of Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 8:08 pm

Earlier today I discovered a bunch of videos where people put clips of Spongebob episodes together and compared them to various other things, like Disney animation, video games, countries and even religion. I'm not really a fan of Spongebob but it was pretty interesting. There sure are some weird things on Youtube. :)