Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 7:24 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? What did she do anything wrong?

She has aspergers(low functioning even), but won't date a guy with aspergers.

And? Maybe someone with another disorder will want to date her.

Letting it dent your ego is a bit sad.

She should probably lower her standards if she wants some success, but it’s very similar to the 10000 threads here created by males, definitely no worse.

I think you're projecting a bit here, but it must feel good for you to finally let off some steam.

The difference is this: I'm not a hypocrite.
I don't expect something more than what I can offer myself.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

She should probably lower her standards if she wants some success, but it’s very similar to the 10000 threads here created by males, definitely no worse.

I think you're projecting a bit here, but it must feel good for you to finally let off some steam.

Maybe she has other things to offer that make up for low functioning autism. I mean autistic people shouldn’t have to want to date each other. You don’t always want to date someone with the exact traits you have.

If I dated someone exactly like me it likely wouldn’t work.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 8:06 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Maybe she has other things to offer that make up for low functioning autism. I mean autistic people shouldn’t have to want to date each other. You don’t always want to date someone with the exact traits you have.

Maybe, but I'm guessing she doesn't.

Dating someone with a similar income, similar level of health and fitness, who is also on the spectrum wouldn't work? I don't see any sense in that.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Nov 2017, 8:15 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Lets put this in better terms. If there is a type of guy who probably would understand her better and she wouldn't date them its a problem. Or lets be even more real, a guy could be perfect to her but if she finds out he is an AS it's a problem.

This is called dumb thinking101.
Shes looking for a regular old NT guy who is gonna understand her, satisfy her needs and give her da feels. Shes also about forty which means she has spent a good portion of her life turning guys down who don't meet her requirements and the biological clock only keeps ticking. When girls tend to have these kinda mindsets it often screams there is a deeper issue that keeps the "right" men away.

Rant over.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 9:17 pm

40?? I didn’t see an age anywhere. It probably has a lot to do with why she’s single, but “You don’t deserve anyone”?

That’s going a bit far.

I wouldn’t even say that to specific men here who I really don’t like.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
40?? I didn’t see an age anywhere. It probably has a lot to do with why she’s single, but “You don’t deserve anyone”?

That’s going a bit far.

Not 40 I was expresting the mindset of women not her in particular. I should have explained that more. I don't know what age she is at all, but my point was her thinking lines up with how people at that age end up single.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 9:59 pm

Oh dear, how quickly the tide can turn.

Firstly I would like to say, Ashley, that you were brave going up to him like that and saying you liked him.
Yes, it didn't work out for you but what a courageous lady you are. I would be proud of myself for weathering it.

Secondly, you are entitled to chose not to go out with ASD guys. I am not sure how it would work out for me either as I have my own expectations within a relationship. I suspect my last boyfriend has ASD and I think our traits clashed but it may be that we were not really compatible in the first place.

What I don't understand is why some guys on here took it so personally when you said you didn't want to date an ASD guy? Wow, you certainly brought out some strong emotions there. Good on you.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 10:04 pm

Edited

Last edited by ZachGoodwin on 14 Nov 2017, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 10:17 pm

ashleynd92 wrote:
I am sorry that you haven't any luck. I might be a little picky when it comes to guys that I want to date. I know that this might sound bad but I won't date any guy if I know that they have Asperger's.

Women here I hope I'm not sounding sexist when I say this alright absolutely no hard feelings towards any of you.

I felt a bit stung by that, but I understand completely why you wouldn't date me. Aspergers men tend to be very dysfunctional. Men like me have the chance of embarrassing you and ourselves when we both are out in public, or may give that fear. I have had a very hard time leading people in my life.

I understand completely why you would not choose guys like me, and that is we don't have a lot of sense and we have a hard time being realistic, and because we are very honest you couldn't keep a secret with us. Sociably, I think I still am 12 years old, and each day I wish I was 30 years old sociably having all of those traits you wanted. I'm still very gullible and I need to learn how to control my emotions. You also wouldn't want to be hanging around someone who still lives with and is driven by his grandparents. Lord, I know the embarrassment that would bring on you.

I would date an overweight girl, and there have been some women in my life who were overweight who looked very attractive.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 1:16 am

Well honestly that sounds like trolling; coming to the den of aspie men and saying that she won’t date guys with AS.
Was it necessary? It wasn’t even related to the topic.

Well, since we are at it:

WP girls, I wouldn’t date any of you either*; you irk me as hell. Hmp!

* but wouldn’t mind a quickie humping.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:00 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

They’re just offended that a female finds their personal attributes unattractive.

Yet it’s perfectly fine for them to turn their nose up at fat women.

Move along, nothing to see here.

News break: It’s perfectly fine to not be attracted to fat women or men with aspergers traits.

There are no offended entitled overweight women here who go into their moan threads saying “You don’t like me, so you don’t deserve anyone”.
Yes there are. Don't act like overweight women never get offended.

More people need to read your news break because both of those scenarios are perfectly fine.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:05 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

That’s going a bit far.

Not 40 I was expresting the mindset of women not her in particular. I should have explained that more. I don't know what age she is at all, but my point was her thinking lines up with how people at that age end up single.

Is it really that bad to be single at 40? I will be. I plan my life around the fact I will remain single permanently.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:07 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Well honestly that sounds like trolling; coming to the den of aspie men and saying that she won’t date guys with AS.
Was it necessary? It wasn’t even related to the topic.

Well, since we are at it:

WP girls, I wouldn’t date any of you either*; you irk me as hell. Hmp!

* but wouldn’t mind a quickie humping.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:08 am

ZachGoodwin wrote:
ashleynd92 wrote:
I am sorry that you haven't any luck. I might be a little picky when it comes to guys that I want to date. I know that this might sound bad but I won't date any guy if I know that they have Asperger's.

Women here I hope I'm not sounding sexist when I say this alright absolutely no hard feelings towards any of you.

I felt a bit stung by that, but I understand completely why you wouldn't date me. Aspergers men tend to be very dysfunctional. Men like me have the chance of embarrassing you and ourselves when we both are out in public, or may give that fear. I have had a very hard time leading people in my life.

I understand completely why you would not choose guys like me, and that is we don't have a lot of sense and we have a hard time being realistic, and because we are very honest you couldn't keep a secret with us. Sociably, I think I still am 12 years old, and each day I wish I was 30 years old sociably having all of those traits you wanted. I'm still very gullible and I need to learn how to control my emotions. You also wouldn't want to be hanging around someone who still lives with and is driven by his grandparents. Lord, I know the embarrassment that would bring on you.

I would date an overweight girl, and there have been some women in my life who were overweight who looked very attractive.

At least you had the guts to admit it pissed you off swedish outrider or whatever his name is didn’t. This is why I think you’re awesome, and not them.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:10 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

They’re just offended that a female finds their personal attributes unattractive.

News break: It’s perfectly fine to not be attracted to fat women or men with aspergers traits.

There are no offended entitled overweight women here who go into their moan threads saying “You don’t like me, so you don’t deserve anyone”.

More people need to read your news break because both of those scenarios are perfectly fine.

Are the women who posted in that thread overweight? I didn’t see them post pictures of themselves in there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:14 am

hale_bopp wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Are the women who posted in that thread overweight? I didn’t see them post pictures of themselves in there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, most of them are Americans and Brits ....so..........