Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:14 am

hale_bopp wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? What did she do anything wrong?

They’re just offended that a female finds their personal attributes unattractive.

Yet it’s perfectly fine for them to turn their nose up at fat women.

Move along, nothing to see here.

News break: It’s perfectly fine to not be attracted to fat women or men with aspergers traits.

There are no offended entitled overweight women here who go into their moan threads saying “You don’t like me, so you don’t deserve anyone”.
Yes there are. Don't act like overweight women never get offended.

More people need to read your news break because both of those scenarios are perfectly fine.

Are the women who posted in that thread overweight? I didn’t see them post pictures of themselves in there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, most of them are Americans and Brits ....so..........

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2017, 4:45 am

hale_bopp wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
40?? I didn’t see an age anywhere. It probably has a lot to do with why she’s single, but “You don’t deserve anyone”?

That’s going a bit far.

I wouldn’t even say that to specific men here who I really don’t like.

Not 40 I was expresting the mindset of women not her in particular. I should have explained that more. I don't know what age she is at all, but my point was her thinking lines up with how people at that age end up single.

Is it really that bad to be single at 40? I will be. I plan my life around the fact I will remain single permanently.

Yes. It typically means your standards are way to high, or you have had way too much fun, or you are overweight by a far margin, or you are not a pleasure to talk to or be around because you act in a way that isn't just weird to others but that is downright offensive.

If in 40 years, hell if in 30 years a girl cant find a guy something is typically wrong with her. Put that same girl in a machine at 30/40 let her see guys she turned down for off key reasons and she will see plenty of guys who she give a chance now that she is singe at that age.

The point is to think like that aka future based before your 30/40 and passed them up.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 11:54 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? What did she do anything wrong?

They’re just offended that a female finds their personal attributes unattractive.

Yet it’s perfectly fine for them to turn their nose up at fat women.

Move along, nothing to see here.

News break: It’s perfectly fine to not be attracted to fat women or men with aspergers traits.

There are no offended entitled overweight women here who go into their moan threads saying “You don’t like me, so you don’t deserve anyone”.
Yes there are. Don't act like overweight women never get offended.

More people need to read your news break because both of those scenarios are perfectly fine.

Are the women who posted in that thread overweight? I didn’t see them post pictures of themselves in there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, most of them are Americans and Brits ....so..........

Are you implying that being a Brit means we are probably overweight?
Is this a common view from other nations looking in on us?
This is new to me so maybe I am being educated or maybe mislead.

Boo you are sometimes a breath of fresh air and sometimes I smell kippers.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 12:02 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/news/databl ... -countries
I see lots of stories like this on the Internet that suggests lots of Brits are overweight.

Is it all fake news? My weight is 8 stones.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 12:33 pm

BTDT wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries
I see lots of stories like this on the Internet that suggests lots of Brits are overweight.

Ha, according to the tables on here the Lebanon have a higher rate of overweight men than the UK.

Oh thank you BTDT, thank you very much indeed.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 2:14 pm

Temeraire wrote:
BTDT wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/29/how-obese-is-the-uk-obesity-rates-compare-other-countries

Ha, according to the tables on here the Lebanon have a higher rate of overweight men than the UK.

I blame the macdo chains!!

Obesity in my country, unlike western countries, is actually more of a male problem, especially the young boys.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Temeraire wrote:
BTDT wrote:

I blame the macdo chains!!

Obesity in my country, unlike western countries, is actually more of a male problem, especially the young boys.

The figures for the Lebanon was the same as the US so the women are a close second. We are not far behind though. In fact apart from most of Africa and alot of the Eastern countries, the whole world is getting larger. So this is a world wide problem due to a few factors. So you can quit saying it is just the US and UK because you live in an equally obese Country.

Lebanon is officially fat. Ha, ha.

Although I am not sure I agree with someone being overweight with a BMI over 25. I have never been under 25 even when I was super fit running around in the Army in my twenties. I was slim but over a 25 bmi.

So I wonder if there is any chance we can get back to the nice lady who posted this thread. Is she still around after all drama?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:35 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
40?? I didn’t see an age anywhere. It probably has a lot to do with why she’s single, but “You don’t deserve anyone”?

That’s going a bit far.

I wouldn’t even say that to specific men here who I really don’t like.

Not 40 I was expresting the mindset of women not her in particular. I should have explained that more. I don't know what age she is at all, but my point was her thinking lines up with how people at that age end up single.

Is it really that bad to be single at 40? I will be. I plan my life around the fact I will remain single permanently.

Yes. It typically means your standards are way to high, or you have had way too much fun, or you are overweight by a far margin, or you are not a pleasure to talk to or be around because you act in a way that isn't just weird to others but that is downright offensive.

If in 40 years, hell if in 30 years a girl cant find a guy something is typically wrong with her. Put that same girl in a machine at 30/40 let her see guys she turned down for off key reasons and she will see plenty of guys who she give a chance now that she is singe at that age.

The point is to think like that aka future based before your 30/40 and passed them up.

That’s very tunnel vision like thinking, some people don’t really want to date or have romantic relationships. I’m not single because I cannot get anyone, I’m single because it’s a lower stress lifestyle which suits me, which allows me to do what I want to and enjoy my alone time. 2/3 of my day is filled with people, whether it be friends or people at work. I would rather keep that final 1/3 for myself.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 2:09 am

Quote:
Boo you are sometimes a breath of fresh air and sometimes I smell kippers.

It's Boo's mating season.

ashleynd92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2017, 12:30 pm

Maybe I shouldn't had said what I said, but how I feel. I haven't met a lot of people who have Asperger's. The ones that I have met were mostly guys. One of my best friends has Asperger's. But I have to people who have Asperger's about dating, most of them won't date someone with Asperger's. Although I also have friends who are in relationship with people who has Asperger's. It is just a personal preference for me. I

ashleynd92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2017, 12:45 pm

I have actually dated a few guys. None of them had Asperger's and they were okay with me have Asperger's and they didn't freak out. In my personal experience with guys that have Asperger's, they have usually eventually irritated me. My best friend is a guy who has Asperger's and after spending a few hours with him, he usually starts getting on my nerves, but he is a great guy who I can talk to for hours. I am still getting used to having Asperger's. I was only diagnosed seven years ago when I was 18.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 5:38 pm

^ Are you done with your BS? Your topic wasn’t even about ASD guys.

I hope you will never have male children with AS.

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2017, 9:24 pm

ashleynd92 wrote:
So I have Asperger's. I am lower on the spectrum than most people that I have met with Asperger's. Their is a guy who I go to church with that I have a huge crush on. I have known him for a few months now. Aw far as I know, he doesn't know that I like him. I want to get to know him as a friend, but I am not sure how to do that. He is an extrovert and I am an ambivert.

Hey Ashley,

I think the best way to go is to find out what his interests are, and to see if there are any similar to yours. If so, you can use those similar interests as subjects of conversation.

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

ashleynd92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2017, 12:17 pm

Your right my post wasn't about guys with ASD. I didn't that think that it had to be. Statistically speaking there are more people in the world who don't have ASD. I should be a little more open minded about dating with guys with ASD, but I am working on being more open minded.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 5:53 pm

ashleynd92 wrote:
Your right my post wasn't about guys with ASD. I didn't that think that it had to be. Statistically speaking there are more people in the world who don't have ASD. I should be a little more open minded about dating with guys with ASD, but I am working on being more open minded.

Your post was fine Ashley. You don't need to explain yourself.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 11:17 am

^ Nope, it wasn’t fine - and it wasn’t “good for you” either. It was irrelevant to the topic and unecessary.

Stop trying to justify her.

But apology is accepted, at least by me.