Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:10 pm

I'm new here. The size of the forum is a bit overwhelming. I tend to trap myself in the house even when I'd rather be outside appreciating nature et al. That will at least give me time to read posts..... :? I'm eager to better understand why I feel so disconnected, wondering if there is any hope of interacting comfortably with some group of people someday. Hoping to find the spirits to become as functional as I used to be, or maybe even live the life I dream of.

One eye opened slowly, green and gold as sunlight in the woods. The cat said,"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:13 pm

Welcome! :D Don't worry, the forum isn't as big as it may appear at first glance.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:36 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:31 pm

Hello - I found it a bit overwhelming too, very relieved when I saw the bit that says where to start. Haven't graduated beyond the getting to know you bit yet but I am gradually becoming more confident on it. You're not sure, but what do you think you are? I'm Aspie, don't answer unless you're comfortable doing so.