Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

foxxi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Sep 2017, 4:25 pm

I am turning 15 in December and have never dated and only have one friend, I met him 5 years ago and he lives in north Carolina (I live in Michigan) and we only talk once every two or so months.
I have never had a first kiss or gotten intimate with anyone beyond stalking them.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 5:18 pm

It's okay- 15 is pretty young anyway! You still have time. You're only 15! I have never dated anyone either, and I am turning 14 in 5 days. I am sorry your friend lives so far away! Are you involved in a my activities with other people you may be able to become friends with? If not, we are always your friends here :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

blast335
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2017, 1:28 pm

foxxi wrote:
I am turning 15 in December and have never dated and only have one friend, I met him 5 years ago and he lives in north Carolina (I live in Michigan) and we only talk once every two or so months.
I have never had a first kiss or gotten intimate with anyone beyond stalking them.

Don't worry about it! I'm 17 and I haven't dated or been intimate with anyone either. It's totally normal to not date someone at your age. As for regular friends, try joining a club or something at your school. Most of my friends are in the marching band with me. If you aren't ready for a group setting, try striking up a conversation with someone wearing a t-shirt of your favorite band or tv show.

(Though stalking someone is not ok, legally or socially. If you want to make friends or date someone, you can't do that)

I speak on behalf of no-one but myself. For how can I represent anyone else? If someone shares my opinion on a topic, are we now the same person? With the same opinions on all topics? No, of course not.
-Blast335 (me)

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Nov 2017, 11:41 pm

Don’t worry too much about it, you are still very young. I am 17 and have never dated anyone, I also can’t keep a friend for longer than 3 months no matter how hard I try. I am lonely also and long for a companion but I know that I am young and can deal with it. I just rely on my pets as companions. They don’t get my subtle jokes and can’t have a conversation about my current obsession, but it is a living thing and it isn’t so shallow that it will leave you because “you’re boring” or “your voice is too weird” or “you look so rude”. That’s the great thing about pets. I wish I knew a human being with those qualities but they are usually shallow. Everyone I have met so far already has a lifelong best friend by now and they aren’t really in the market for a best friend. So I stick with my fat cat who is allergic to people I think, my black cat who meows like a heavy smoker, and my big bull mastiff type mutt who doesn’t know he’s old.

So my advice is, get a pet. Also, I don’t recommend stalking people. That is not a good idea.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)