Its so hard to make friends.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 7:18 pm

Ive been drinking. Not as good as weed. Not nearly as good. I have no one to hang out with right now. Maybe Im being too picky. Been making up reasons why I shouldnt talk to each person. The end result is me being totaly alone. Its so hard for me to socialize though. Still I need to talk to someone sometime. I hate being totaly alone. Its boring. Someone here suggested I go to classes to fill the social gap. Its not the same as socializing is it. Maybe I just need some time to my self...

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 7:24 pm

Isnt it weird how drinking makes you feel neurotypical ? I actually want to socialize now. I feel totaly normal. When I sober up Ill be back to my mousey timid self.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:44 pm

Im starting to sober up. I always post here when drunk. I almost threw up tonight. Not very plesent. I think Ill save the rest of my booze for my parents for Christmas. I dont really like drinking anymore. It makes me sick.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2017, 6:52 pm

Hi Sarah, you can pm me if you want to chat.

Kind Regards, Nay.

Ps:If i don't reply its because I'm not online.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 6:57 am

Sarahsmith wrote:
Ive been drinking. Not as good as weed. Not nearly as good. I have no one to hang out with right now. Maybe Im being too picky. Been making up reasons why I shouldnt talk to each person. The end result is me being totaly alone. Its so hard for me to socialize though. Still I need to talk to someone sometime. I hate being totaly alone. Its boring. Someone here suggested I go to classes to fill the social gap. Its not the same as socializing is it. Maybe I just need some time to my self...

You can always find friends on the internet. I've found friends my age and while they can be annoying at times. Atleast they can help me out when I need it. Keep in mind it may be hard to find keepers who find it worth it to be friends atleast for me.