Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 11:31 am

I am very confident with how I look. I exercise eat a balanced diet etc...

However people still give me crap about my clothing size and start accusing me of secretly wanting to lose weight. I don't! Then people like to compare me to people who have lost a crap ton of weight. It makes me feel pressured and like they are stereotyping me as a plus sized chick who cries and complains about wanting to be a Victoria's Secret model.

Why do people waste their time. I got told by someone who isn't a healthcare professional "you won't live past 30 if you stay like you are" and showed me one of their dresses and said "I'll let you have this dress if you become a size 16 at least".

I'm a size 18/20! I got told "I'd be embarrassed to wear a 3x if I were you. That's really freaking huge." My 44C boobs and my 48" (I think?" Hips are why I need a 3x!

Those tops are a 2x.

These are a 3x

Sigh... people are annoying

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

CharlesRooster
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Sep 2017, 12:03 pm

I'm unable to see the pictures (technology issue) but based on the way you described yourself, I'd have to say that the comment that you won't live past 30 is ridiculous. It also sounds like you're surrounded by a lot of judgmental people that don't know what they're talking about.

W̸̨̨̢̢̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̛͍̯̳̹̩̖̮̖̣̤̜̼͈̜͓̱̩͓̞̠̲̻̩̟͙̤̦̠̼̙̯̲͎͈̦͇̼̭̬͓͉̟̬̰̲̩͍̮̗̗̝̺̥̲͚͎͔̙̰͈̘̖͚͇͎̳̠̹̙̫̳̻̳̳̼̞̻̜̱͓̝̗̬͎̬̳͕̭̳͇̬̯̙͎͎̖̞̰̪͖̫̦̟͉͓̲̙̻̥̦̠̺̪̰͈̰͖̗̟͖͉͉̞̲̤̝̪͙̠̳̥̤̼̦̥̳̞̪̙͈̼̹̙͖̘̞͇͔̟̣̝͍͙͈̮̰̱͉̠̤̠̲̫̼̗̫̙̭̙͈̫̺̘̲̗̗̞̩̖̦̞̟͍̘͇͉̝̖̥͔͕̣̩͇̱̪͓̩̹͎̻̙̗̬͈̰̝͕̠͎̩̞̩͛͌̈́͐̈́̌͐̐̉̈̐̍̌́͛͂̈́̾͂̈́̊̃͋̓̃̌̎̈́̏̀̈́̈́͒̀̍̾͐͑͒̋̃̑̇̽̉͊̈̌͗̐̽̅̈́͆̋̂̇̀̀̋͂͑̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̶̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̤̱̬̥͖̹̱̹̦̺͚͙̜͎͈͚̭͙̦̻͚͉̹͙̘͔͍̬̲̦͕̟̯̜̜̗͙͙͈̲̰̯̹̳͖̤͙̥͔̭̼͙͈͈͖̝̥̜̣̼͚̥͔̲̟̤̩͓̹̟͉̬̹̗̩͍͈͈͙̰͎͕͔͖̝̪̞̺̭̤͙̯̻̞͉̙̪̲̼̣̩̥͓̠̭̱͂̈́͆͑̑͌̈́̽̑̄̂̈́́̂̎͒̂͂̋̈́́̓̑̋̀̉̓̆̎̋͐͛̐̃̌́̓̔̌̽̑̀̈́͛̀͌̈́̄̓̍̔̉̄̍͐̀̊̌̒̎̾́̅̌̆̽̆̀́͂͂̄͗̽͑̓͋̄̏̆̐͂̊̀̓̾̒̈́͑͐͆̀̌͒͒̈͛̐̾̂̅̀́̀̇̀̃̒̊͂̇̐̑̎͊̿̂͆̇̃̉̆͒͗̔̽́͗̎͑̓̓̀͆͊̾̐̓̆̇́̊̒͛̀̀̌̏̀͑͗̍͂̑͗̒̄̏̊̍̿͌́̿́͐̍͐̇̿͐͒̿́̽̄͒̊̀̊͛̍̉̂̀̑́̐̀̎̒͛̽͛̆͗̊̄̆̓͗̂͌͐͒̎̈́̋̂̑̓̈́̌͒̅̄̆̓̂̀͊̍̌̏̐͊̉̐̀͌̓͂͛̈́̉̍̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅi̸̡̨̛̫̝̹͈͎̩͓̎̄̀̓̂͂͐́̓̔̂̍͑̄̀̀̈̀͌̏̑͑̽́͛̔͊̂͂͋͌̊̎́̄͗́̀̄̒̔̂̏͂̒̿́̀̇͊̾̐͂̏͌͛̓́͆́̏̀̀͊͊̾͒͂͋̅̄̒̽́̑̓̈́̔̔̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅř̸̡̧̧̢̨̢̡̢̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̗̜̞̝͉̖̯̙̣͕̠̥͚̲̭̯͔̣̥͓̳̳̤̪̲͚̱̤̲͉̭̰̬̙̯̜̜̹͇̱̞̟͚͍̣̲̲̣͇͕̞͕̠̟͓͚̣̠̹͇͔̰̳͓̙̜̹̞͍̺̳͖͈͖̪̬͔̹̗̤͉̥̰͇̘̦͓̩̮͉̬͚̤͇̦͓̹̝̠͔͍̺̪̖͔̱̭̰̻̥̹͎̥̘̯̦̟̤̠͕͚͇͖̞͓̼͉̱̙̱͉̘̮̤̱̩̖̰̤̦̥̝̳̠̳͓̹̥͖̘̹̫̭̲̟͈͚̺͙̠͖̪̠̜͖̟̤̙̗̥̜̯̱̣̩͇͔̰̬̹͕̦̞͇͇͇̺͕̹̜͎͔͎̲̰͕́̈͊̀̒̉̅́͒̉̆̇̓͛̓̃̐̍͌̽͊̑̂͛̏̄͗̑̐̈̿͛͐̈́̔̒̀̽̿́̔̾̔̆͐͌͆͂̒͊̀̈́̔͑͊̔̉̓̇̄̌̒̋̈́̅̾̿̋̊̋͌̅̇̀͆͋̏͐̈́͑͂̀̽́́̋͂̊̌̓̀̈̓̈́́̈́̀̓͆̒̒͗̾̃̃̀̏̒͒̎̀̀̒̈̄̈́͊̀̈́̋͛́̍̀̾͊͆̋͌͊͗͂̊̇̂̌̓̈́̈͂̈̈́̌́̀͛͆̌́̎̅͐̆͋̅̍̃̄̍̎̀́͋́̂̊̈́̓̐́̿̄́̏͂̓̏́̓̔͐̋̑͗̊̒̔͑́̀̊͐̈́̑͌̆̓͌͗̈́͆̄̒͛͒̀̈̆͋̂͑̎͒͒̎̏̑̐̆̐̃͑͛͂̔̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅḏ̵̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̡̞̘̼͉̹̥̮͇͎̯͍̲̜̳̥͈̺̪̮̲̠̣̳̭͎͔͉̼͖̮̤̱̘͉̫͖̠̭̝̯͙͍̙̖̪͚̺̬̮̯̱̪̜̤̪̮̙̯̫̩͚͇͓͚̪͖̞͖̫̝̣͎͉͉̮̭̰̭̬̗̲̙̩͇̤͈̩͇̳͈͙̮̱̬̼̙̖̪͔̙̳̬̖̫̱̲̪̺͎̖̣̟̹̙̞̼̹͔̝̞͙͖͈̠͔̲̰̯̫̗̪̰̬̖͍̰̩̮̱͕͎̪͔͓͈͎͍̻͓͇̯͉̫̳̮͉̹̺͈̬̣͕͔͎͖̱̪͈̲͕̰̜̱̺̝̙̰͓̝̤̺̠̘͔̰̣͔̹̰͇̯͚̱̞̥̦͚͍̹̙̦̪̲̤̗̘͔̝̯̲͓̠̺̱̙̲͇̘͈͚͍͍̻̫̱̲͚̠͔̗̪̹̻̝̜̫͚̦̫͙̜̩̽̀̌͒͌̍͛̄̉̎̎̈͂̋̓̌͋͌̒̌̐̍́̇̊͂͗̓̓̓̾̂̓̓̒̽͆́̈͆̑͋̀̅̎͂̈́̄͊̂́̽̽̌̿̀͑̍̍͋͋̊̈̐̈́̈́̌̂͑́̈́͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̶̢̢̧̡̧̨̧̨̢̧͙͉̳̖̘̠͓̙͍͍̞̖̘̠̯͙̗͍̦̰̠̰̜̩̼̬̱͇͈̫̗͙̩̦͚̝͚̞͉̫͔̥̤̩̪̘̫̤̜̩̮̱̹̟̞̻̥̞̼̘̦̙̻̩̼̝͓̠͈̯̼̳̘̮̭̣̖̻̻̳̟̘̰͖̲̝̬͓̰͇̲̞͎̹̱̹̰̳̫͉̭͎͎̙̬̹̗̘̠̱̩̓͂̋̅̂͌͒̿̀͒̋̊͂͊͒̽̆̑̔̋́͋̐͆̊̆̏̈́͊̓̏͂̎̽̌̄̀̄̃̄́̿́̌̒́͒̋͋̍̇̑̍͒̊͆̊̐̉̐̔͋͆͐̎͋͗̈́̍̈͊̾̃́̑̆̅̃͋̀́̊̂̀̑̎̀͆̄̍̓̾̓̽̈́͋̀̿̎́́̆͗͂̐͂̐͗̽́̓̊̂̐̃́̃̇́̿̀̍̑́̐̋̋̂͂͗̇͊̉̊̃̽̆͆͆͑̇͆͒́̀͌̇̓̄̆́̀͆͆̾̾̀́̐̏̄̏̉̀̽̈́̑͊̉̒̄̀͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Sep 2017, 12:09 pm

I love your shirt on the first photo!
Probably your round face is adding to the impression - and your face will remain that shape no matter what you do. Maybe experimenting with haircut could help.
Also, check out what bra fitting is (search for british sites), your breasts are definitely not 44C. You may find your right size more comfortable and more flattering.

That's stupid of people but they think in stereotypes. If you have strength, condition and good health - you are fit. The rest is prejudice.

____
Sorry for my aspie honesty if I weren't delicate.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 12:19 pm

magz wrote:
Probably your round face is adding to the impression - and your face will remain that shape no matter what you do. Maybe experimenting with haircut could help.
Also, check out what bra fitting is (search for british sites), your breasts are definitely not 44C. You may find your right size more comfortable and more flattering.

That's stupid of people but they think in stereotypes. If you have strength, condition and good health - you are fit. The rest is prejudice.

____

Thanks! My awesome mom got it for me! I wear a denim jacket with it sometimes! :D

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 1:17 pm

I looked at your pictures and I think you look good! Some people are just douchebags and don't know that other things besides eating and exercise can keep you from losing weight. Sometimes genetics can be the problem.

At least you're confident in your looks, that's the important part! :)

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 3:34 pm

magz wrote:

____

My hair is quite long.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Sep 2017, 5:47 am

On the last picture you had your hair a bit looser and I think it looks better that way.
Also, I envy you your hair! Never been able to grow mine longer than shoulder-length.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2017, 12:23 pm

Don't let the haters bring you down, you look awesome. Love the earrings in that last pic :heart: :heart:

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 7:50 pm

This pisses me off so much! Your lifestyle and diet is nobody's business but your own and people should butt out.

It's one thing to be genuinely concerned about a person's health, but telling you that you won't make it to 30? That's a bunch of concern-trolling horses**t. Most people that say crap like that don't actually care about health. They think that being overweight is a moral failure and project all their own insecurities onto you to feel better about their own self image. It's pathetic, isn't it?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 12:59 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I am very confident with how I look. I exercise eat a balanced diet etc...

However people still give me crap about my clothing size and start accusing me of secretly wanting to lose weight. I don't! Then people like to compare me to people who have lost a crap ton of weight. It makes me feel pressured and like they are stereotyping me as a plus sized chick who cries and complains about wanting to be a Victoria's Secret model.

Why do people waste their time. I got told by someone who isn't a healthcare professional "you won't live past 30 if you stay like you are" and showed me one of their dresses and said "I'll let you have this dress if you become a size 16 at least".

I'm a size 18/20! I got told "I'd be embarrassed to wear a 3x if I were you. That's really freaking huge." My 44C boobs and my 48" (I think?" Hips are why I need a 3x!

Those tops are a 2x.

These are a 3x

Sigh... people are annoying

As I don't care much for the additional burden plus sized women are inconvenienced with due to the fact that they are women (overweight men are just "big guys" and while not ideal, society thinks it's ok enough to leave them alone about it, but overweight women are constantly nipped at about their weight), I would simply tell the individual "I'm not interested in what you think about my body." If you wish to tell them in Canadian: "Sorry, I'm not interested in what you think about my body."

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:28 pm

Comments like “you won’t live to be 30” are ridiculous. What do people think they are, doctors? You’re gorgeous!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 3:39 pm

Kiki1256 wrote:
Comments like “you won’t live to be 30” are ridiculous. What do people think they are, doctors? You’re gorgeous!

Thank you. That is the nicest compliment I have gotten today :D

Inbetween
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Nov 2017, 7:21 am

magz wrote:

Hope I’m ok to post a link but Magz is correct - that bra size isn’t right. Check out this link (British site) and try some different sizes. It’s trial and error to see what fits, but generally, most people in the wrong size need to reduce their band size and increase cup size. The website is old, but I still use it for measuring advice. http://thebetterbracampaign.blogspot.co ... dvice.html

Ignore them. You look great. Humans are all different, and we aren’t all meant to be the same size!