Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 2:39 pm

I feel like crying, but I don’t want to cry no more, I’m so tired of crying & being so emotional. When I really need someone to talk to, I have no one to talk to. It can be so hard having Cerebral Pasly, Asperger & Psoriasis. I wish I died when I was in the hospital. I already been to a mental hospital, I don’t want to go back after what happened to me.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 6:15 pm

I dont know what to say other than it could be worse. You could have health problems. There are reasons to live you just have to find them. Hang on.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2017, 6:40 pm

Hi Kitty, if your lonely and need a friend you can pm me.

Kind Regards, Nay.

Ps: If i don't reply it means I'm not online or I'm really busy and I'm not online.

Everwolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Oct 2017, 10:43 pm

Hey Kitty, stay strong, I know its a struggle. Check out this documentary, it gives scientific evidence of the existence of God. I highly recommend reading the New Testiment starting with Matthew if this video convinces you to look further, here's the link to Matthew: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-1/.

I found that it greatly helps to know the truth about this world. God has a purpose for your life.

Here's the documentary (A Question of Origins):

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 11:54 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I feel like crying, but I don’t want to cry no more, I’m so tired of crying

Crying is good. It excretes stress hormones and releases endorphins. Remember to drink enough liquid to avoid dehydration. Keep using your words here too. Journaling helps you process your emotions. Don't forget to show yourself kindness. You are fighting a tough battle.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 12:35 am

I been on an emotional roller coaster & my mood swings been up & down.

DoomtrainUK29
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Oct 2017, 10:29 am

I don't know what its like to have cerebral palsy but I do have aspergers. just know that you can talk to me whenever you want.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 10:34 pm

DoomtrainUK29 wrote:
I don't know what its like to have cerebral palsy but I do have aspergers. just know that you can talk to me whenever you want.

That nice of you.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 9:54 am

I hate mine too. Utterly.
I can't cry so don't have much input there. If you do just need someone to talk to (in the real world, apart from here online obviously) then a counselor could actually be useful.
Not much can be done about the autism and cerebral palsy it seems except the accommodation of external circumstances as much as you can. However considering it's an autoimmunative issue, I find betamethasone dipropionate insanely helpful for psoriasis (I get it at times on my head/ears). You put that on for a week or two and clears it right up. It's a glucocorticoid steroid and an anti-inflammatory which is very helpful. Keeps mine under control with the help of coal tar. They prescribe systemic steroids if it gets severe but I dislike them, they do crazy things to your body in terms of side-effects.