Breaking: Active Shooter(s) In Mandalay Bay Hotel (NSFW)

Page 40 of 42 [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 10:07 am

nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Anyone want to answer my questions?

They don't have answers, that's why they aren't being answered. This entire thread is based on the conspiracy theory du jour, conspiracy theories deal in what we don't know, facts deal in what we do, therefor in a conspiracy thread there's nothing to answer since there are no facts involved, merely speculation about questions that have no immediate answer.

We don't have facts because the darn sheriff's timeline keeps changing and they refuse to answer questions. How do you get any truth with that?! One's only option is to speculate unless you just accept an explanation that makes no sense because the authorities aren't talking. I just love how people throw around the words "conspiracy theory " but have no intelligent explanations themselves for what occurred.

That's entirely the point: I'll wait until real information comes out to judge what's going on. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor are major cases solved in an evening. Patience isn't just a virtue, it's a necessary tool in finding truth. The arguments on page 1 of this thread are nothing like page 40, the debate has twisted and turned 100's of time based on 'new evidence' (mainly conjecture, not really evidence), in circumstances such as these any formed opinion has a very high chance of being inaccurate or flat out wrong, since there's no verifiable evidence at this point. When the FBI task force and local PD release their report that's when I'll form an opinion-- and that doesn't mean I agree with what they say, merely that's the first time they will actually release all the pertinent information to the case.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 2:14 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

They don't have answers, that's why they aren't being answered. This entire thread is based on the conspiracy theory du jour, conspiracy theories deal in what we don't know, facts deal in what we do, therefor in a conspiracy thread there's nothing to answer since there are no facts involved, merely speculation about questions that have no immediate answer.

We don't have facts because the darn sheriff's timeline keeps changing and they refuse to answer questions. How do you get any truth with that?! One's only option is to speculate unless you just accept an explanation that makes no sense because the authorities aren't talking. I just love how people throw around the words "conspiracy theory " but have no intelligent explanations themselves for what occurred.

That's entirely the point: I'll wait until real information comes out to judge what's going on. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor are major cases solved in an evening. Patience isn't just a virtue, it's a necessary tool in finding truth. The arguments on page 1 of this thread are nothing like page 40, the debate has twisted and turned 100's of time based on 'new evidence' (mainly conjecture, not really evidence), in circumstances such as these any formed opinion has a very high chance of being inaccurate or flat out wrong, since there's no verifiable evidence at this point. When the FBI task force and local PD release their report that's when I'll form an opinion-- and that doesn't mean I agree with what they say, merely that's the first time they will actually release all the pertinent information to the case.

You know what happens with sitting around and waiting to see if real information comes out? Because as you sit around and let time pass other things will go on and you forget about what occurred. Once that happens, then the people who also died are forgotten. This is what "THEY" want to happen. Then the "real" information never does come out and they get away with "the biggest mass murder in US history". All this happens because of some people like you who think it is better not to question and just sit around waiting. It's people like you that help them get away with "the biggest mass murder in US history" by labeling those who do question and keep the case alive "Conspiracy Theorists". Keep waiting for the sheriff to come out and give you the full truth that you are waiting to hear because so far it has been proven the he has told nothing but lies and is now trying to cover those up with more lies. You will be waiting forever for the truth from "THEM".

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 3:22 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You know what happens with sitting around and waiting to see if real information comes out? Because as you sit around and let time pass other things will go on and you forget about what occurred. Once that happens, then the people who also died are forgotten. This is what "THEY" want to happen. Then the "real" information never does come out and they get away with "the biggest mass murder in US history". All this happens because of some people like you who think it is better not to question and just sit around waiting. It's people like you that help them get away with "the biggest mass murder in US history" by labeling those who do question and keep the case alive "Conspiracy Theorists". Keep waiting for the sheriff to come out and give you the full truth that you are waiting to hear because so far it has been proven the he has told nothing but lies and is now trying to cover those up with more lies. You will be waiting forever for the truth from "THEM".

No, as I said in the paragraph you quoted: I'm not going to offer support of the 'official line' until I've seen it, then I'll make my own judgement on the evidence they provide. What I'm not going to do is wildly speculate on a matter in which there is very little verified evidence that's been released. On a battle field is where you shoot first and ask questions later, investigations work the opposite.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 3:22 pm

So let me get this straight

Paddock = Lee Harvey Oswald?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 5:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:
So let me get this straight

Paddock = Lee Harvey Oswald?

Isn't it your bedtime?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:07 pm

From Fox:

MGM union rep knows where Campos is but they aren't saying because they said "he needs his privacy." Campos is the only eye-witness. Supposedly, Campos is said to have used someone's social security number - I haven't found other sources confirming this. .

Meanwhile, where is Danley? She's totally out of the news. And no one is talking.

Darn, I flunked.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:23 pm

All evidence is evidence of a cover up

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:26 pm

And your point? You have any new evidence to contribute or just more talk?

Darn, I flunked.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm

http://www.snopes.com/is-the-mandalay-b ... d-missing/

Quote:
Police told us that despite widespread rumors and speculation, Jesus Campos is not missing.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:45 pm

He's apparently just shy:

MGM Resorts seems to know location of Jesus Campos

Where is Jesus Campos? MGM Resorts International seems to know.

The whereabouts of the 25-year-old Mandalay Bay security guard, who first encountered mass shooter Stephen Paddock and was shot in the leg by the gunman, has been unknown since he failed to show up to five television interviews scheduled Thursday by the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America.

But a statement released this morning by MGM, the parent company of Mandalay Bay, suggests something that he’s simply shy and doesn’t want media attention.

MGM told the Review-Journal in a Tuesday email: “Jesus Campos wants to tell his story at a time and place of his choosing. He’s asked that everyone respect his request for privacy. We could not be more proud of Jesus.”

LOL. Amen.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/sho ... us-campos/

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 2:30 am

This is like the Russia conspiracy in reverse as far as left and right sides go.

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 8:52 am

Quote:
Security guard Jesus Campos said he was originally called to the 32nd floor to check on an open door, and then found that a stairwell door had been blocked by a metal bar.

“At that time I heard what I assumed was drilling sounds. And I believed that they were in the area working somehow,” Campos told daytime-talk host Degeneres on the episode to air Wednesday.

In one of investigators’ timelines in the massacre that left 58 dead on Oct. 1, officials said Paddock shot at Campos through the door before firing from a broken-out window on a crowd at a nearby concert.

In the interview, Campos said he believes those drilling sounds might have been Paddock’s opening gunfire — and that the gunman fired on him through the door after Campos accidently let a hallway door slam.

“As I was walking down [the hallway toward Paddock’s room], I heard rapid fire and at first I took cover,” he said. “I felt a burning sensation. I went to go lift my pant leg up and I saw the blood.”

When Campos was shot, maintenance worker Stephen Shuck told Ellen he was arriving in that hallway to check on the barred door.

“That’s when Jesus, he leaned out and said, ‘Take cover, take cover,’ ” said Shuck, who credited Campos with saving his life.

At about the same time, a female guest came out of her room and Campos shouted at her to get back inside, he told Ellen.

Hero guard at center of Vegas massacre opens up on ‘Ellen’

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 10:01 am

EzraS wrote:
This is like the Russia conspiracy in reverse as far as left and right sides go.

Except for the fact that no one is trying to shut down this investigation before it's complete.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 10:26 am

The Russian conspiracy is actually turning out to be a negative for the Democrats. They should have left well enough alone. Now it's blowing up in their faces The truth always comes out - eventually.

Darn, I flunked.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 12:39 pm

nurseangela wrote:
The Russian conspiracy is actually turning out to be a negative for the Democrats. They should have left well enough alone. Now it's blowing up in their faces The truth always comes out - eventually.

The Democrats aren't running the probe, the Justice Department is, with the senate and house running their own investigations on the side, both headed by Republicans with majority Republican committees.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 2:15 am

Aristophanes wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Except for the fact that no one is trying to shut down this investigation before it's complete.

I was only referring to the spectators.