Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

B19
Veteran
Veteran

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 11:58 pm

The best way to slow or even end the proliferation of firearms is for the antis and thier politicians to keep quiet about gun control and find something constructive to do with their time. Make people think that something might be banned and they go out and buy three of them. Once that scare is over they sell two of them to whoever has the money and keep the third. If the ban actually goes through they still sell two of them but at a much higher profit. If there had never been the threat of a ban they probably wouldnt have bought any at all.

If I'd been the owner or president of lets say Bushmaster Firearms from Jan. '09- Jan. '17 I would have made a show of sending Barack Obama monthly personally signed dividend checks from the huge profit increases he unwittingly created just by repeatedly opening his mouth about gun control.

Just recently I went to a very large gun show and they weren't selling diddly compared to how it was during the Obama years. Gee. I wonder why. :roll:

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 12:29 am

Keep quiet about the guns, and the guns won't hurt anyone.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 1:02 am

I'll just leave this here...

"Thick people are very good at winning arguments because they're too thick to realize that they've lost."