I s**t myself like four times.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:35 pm

Not in a row. And I know its gross. After doing damage to my heart area after a suicide attempt my abdomen muscles are barely there. So in other words I cant hold my poop in very well. I have to rush to the bathroom in the morning. This time it was caused by moms chilli. I guess thats something I cant eat. Also I cant eat fried chicken because that makes me s**t myself.

I imagine as I get older this will be a problem. Its already a problem now. When it gets to that point Im going to a group home where they can provide adult diapers. I cant afford them on my own. To anyone considering suicide I dont recommend it. If you fail chances are your body will be f****d up because of it. Hold on. You will die soon enough of old age as life is short.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:59 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
Not in a row. And I know its gross. After doing damage to my heart area after a suicide attempt my abdomen muscles are barely there. So in other words I cant hold my poop in very well. I have to rush to the bathroom in the morning. This time it was caused by moms chilli. I guess thats something I cant eat. Also I cant eat fried chicken because that makes me s**t myself.

I imagine as I get older this will be a problem. Its already a problem now. When it gets to that point Im going to a group home where they can provide adult diapers. I cant afford them on my own. To anyone considering suicide I dont recommend it. If you fail chances are your body will be f****d up because of it. Hold on. You will die soon enough of old age as life is short.

Well I don't want to minimize your suffering or anything...but damage to ones heart area doesn't really seem tied to a lack of abdomen muscles or problems with them working. Have you seen a doctor about this? If not I'd advise doing so as the pooping issue may be entirely unrelated to past heart damage and there may be a treatment to alleviate it.

Even if you did attempt suicide in the past doesn't make you any less deserving of medical care than anyone else...so yeah I'd say go get it checked out, could be treatable.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Oct 2017, 1:05 pm

Maybe you can train your abdomen muscles to reinforce them? But I believe it is not about the abdomen muscles, rather the hip bone muscles and anal sphincters. Did you try to contract your buttocks and then relax them several times?

I can relate just a bit because after two childbirths I sometimes release some pee when e.g. sneezing or caughing. I'm trying to train my muscles but it still happens often enough. I just use sanitary pads when I think the possibility of this increases.

Yeah, that was one of the more important arguments against suicide - that if I didn't succeed, I could end up depressed and disabled for life :(

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 1:22 pm

I must say I never thought about getting medical attention for this issue. It could be the medication Im on is making my poop runnier. But it literally feels like the muscles arent strong enough to hold it in.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 6:12 pm

This was a terrible thing that happened to me. I thought it would never happen again but it happened today big time. Its so gross and depressing. I dont want it to happen again but I dont see how its possible to stop something like that from happening.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 8:15 pm

You can go for physiotherapy and learn how to train your pelvic muscles. T helps.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Oct 2017, 2:44 am

Sweetleaf has it right, seek medical help just for this condition. It might be caused by something totally outside of all the guessing you do.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 10:54 pm

You can go for physical therapy to retrain your muscles. I'm going to school for physical therapy and this is a topic we've covered.