Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2017, 5:03 pm

Hi my alias is RAGNAHAWK, a name my best friend who has multiple personalities helped me develop based on aspects of myself. I am a military brat and am in the army now. The army however is not for a one track mind like me with very narrow interests. I currently started reading a book called the complete guide to aspergers syndrome as I am supposed to prove to a behavioral health provider that I have aspergers as part of a "challenge". There are several other books I've read before on understanding and I am obsessed with the topic ATM. That and video games. I have a vivid imagination. I used to role play on forums but I have an issue of oversimplifying my writing. I suck at introductions.

See what I Mean? What's up with that? Even after trying to copy script from books I am still not able to meet my own expectation. This is awkward to post. :skull: :skull: :skull:

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 5:35 pm

Welcome! :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 5:52 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 8:55 am

Hello - All the introductory posts on this site are awkward :) I think awkward is our thing.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2017, 10:37 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
Hello - All the introductory posts on this site are awkward :) I think awkward is our thing.

This is new to me. It's hard talking about this with other people as they have a tendency to look down on us. Plus I naturally self doubt...

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 2:55 pm

Ragnahawk wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

This is new to me. It's hard talking about this with other people as they have a tendency to look down on us. Plus I naturally self doubt...

I've only been diagnosed a short time so other than here I haven't spoken to anyone about it other than my parents. I haven't made up my mind yet who else to tell, or exactly what to tell them.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2017, 3:52 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Ragnahawk wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

I've only been diagnosed a short time so other than here I haven't spoken to anyone about it other than my parents. I haven't made up my mind yet who else to tell, or exactly what to tell them.

Then go learn about yourself. I have all the books/information you'll need. Would you like it?

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Oct 2017, 6:36 pm

Yowza

BBC: Radio 4

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2017, 6:49 pm

Voxish wrote:
Yowza

Appreciate it. Thanks.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 11:49 am

Ragnahawk wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
Ragnahawk wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:

Then go learn about yourself. I have all the books/information you'll need. Would you like it?

Thanks but already have quite a stash of info, just taking my time to digest it all. One bite at a time. :)