CIA Declares Kim-Jong Un "Very Rational"

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 6:58 pm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/4/cia-kim-jong-un-north-korea-dictator-not-crazy-ver/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 1:50 am

The conservatives were right, they're going pro-Jong Un as a means to further being anti-Trump. The enemy of their enemy is their friend.

CIA: "America's sworn enemy is rational. It's our leader who is insane. Belive us, trust us, Obey. #Russian_troll_farms."

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 2:23 am

Why would he be crazy? People seem to forget that he was placed into power and he is merely continuing with the rhetoric that has been coming out of North Korea since it's birth.

He is a figure head. Do you think he wears such horrible outfits because he thinks they are stylish? No. He is imitating the style of dress of his grandfather, who he happens to look like.

I doubt he has as much control over the country as he is given credit for. His half brother who was assassinated was originally in line to replace their father but it was decided he was "too western" and he was forced into exile after being caught attempting to visit a Disney park.

I highly doubt Kim Jong Un could end his country's totalitarianism even if he wanted to. I think he would meet with some untimely death if he even tried because it would be a threat to the elite of the elite who bask in the luxurious pleasures of the western, free world, on the backs of their starving peasant countrymen.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 1:36 pm

EzraS wrote:
The conservatives were right, they're going pro-Jong Un as a means to further being anti-Trump. The enemy of their enemy is their friend.

CIA: "America's sworn enemy is rational. It's our leader who is insane. Belive us, trust us, Obey. #Russian_troll_farms."

Just because someone is deemed 'rational' doesn't mean they are right and you should support them...

Though I'd say both Donald Trump and Kim-Jong Un are both irrational and shouldn't have access to weapons of mass destruction.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 2:15 pm

Al Capone, Pablo Escobar, and Bernie Madoff, were all very "rational". Maybe too rational. Rational doesn't equal good.

A few weeks ago even Trump himself bizarrely rattled on about "how smart" Kim is.

I suspect That Trump was ineptly trying to say much the same thing that the CIA is saying: that Kim appears to be an erratic madman, but we shouldn't be fooled. And that he does what he does out of rational cold calculation. Which could well be true.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 8:32 pm

If your moral framework is flawed or subjective then being rationale won't mean much if its within his moral compass to attack on principle (shades of white supremacists and islamic extremists)

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 3:11 pm

I doubt it. He's like his dad putting on a show of irrationality, but in reality, he's crazy like a fox.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 9:01 pm

He doesn't have any mental illnesses, just a huge God complex. Just like his father and grandfather before him.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~