Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 10:22 pm

I have extremely high body awareness.

I know when I’m getting my period, or when I’m starting to get a bladder infection to the point where the doctor said she was shocked; there was a bladder infection but it was very very minute at the time. I know when I’m going to get mouth ulcers.

I don’t really get this thread though. Is she not aware because she has long farts? Or because she farts in front of you?

As far as periods go, I feel emotional, bloated, headachey and tired just before mine. As soon as I see a brown transparent smear on the toilet paper, I know the next day I’ll need a tampon.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 10:27 pm

komamanga wrote:
amaz73 wrote:
komamanga wrote:
amaz73 wrote:
Maybe some Aspies train themselves not to fart which leads to GI issues and it is all done by unintentional conditioning.

Oh that's so me!

So, are you constantly in pain? What's your story?

Not always but mostly. I'm bloated all the time because I conditioned myself not to fart if not in toilet. Generally even in toilet I have a hard time farting. It causes quite a bit of pain.

If it’s painful to fart you should get it checked out. Maybe you have pockets.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 10:30 pm

amaz73 wrote:
MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
I have an aspie friend who wears diapers because he's incontinent. And I myself get vaginal discharge which is very common for many women. So sometimes I wear a panty liner to soak up the stuff that comes out. It's something, at least for me, that I cannot tell is happening until I check.

What is vaginal discharge? You make it sound like uncontrollable projectile periods. I have never read about this happening. Are you anemic?

Every woman gets it. It’s what keeps the vagina moist, and daily you get what looks like a small white spot on your knickers. If you have Bacterial vaginitis, it goes from being a small spot to saturated, and smells like fish. That’s when antibiotics are required. If you have a yeast infection, it goes from being a small wet whiteish spot to what looks like cottage cheese.