Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2017, 11:39 am

I wrote a little guide to come up with a username that helped me out fitting in. I would like it pinned please.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Oct 2017, 5:16 pm

Thanks for making the topic. It's a good one.

The sticky function is currently broken and so threads cannot be stickied or unstickied.

When it is working, we usually only use it for truly essential threads like forum rules.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2017, 6:07 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Thanks for making the topic. It's a good one.

The sticky function is currently broken and so threads cannot be stickied or unstickied.

When it is working, we usually only use it for truly essential threads like forum rules.

I guess then I'd be the grease that slips between the gears. Rules are imperfect constructs that sometimes need to be bent to preform their true intended purpose.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.