Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 7:16 am

I've never had a lucid dream in my life. I can't imagine what it's like to have one.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 2:13 pm

Right now I am using techniques so I can possible have a lucid dream. I don't expect it work immediately, but I am sure it will happen eventually.

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2017, 11:49 am

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Right now I am using techniques so I can possible have a lucid dream. I don't expect it work immediately, but I am sure it will happen eventually.

That's one matter in which I am lucky to be sort of a natural. It worked in the very first night for me, straight away.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 11:54 am

The only dreams I remember on waking nowadays are lucid ones. I had awful nightmares as a kid and apparently learned how to get myself out of them (wake up) or alter them, out of sheer desperation. Sometimes I "get stuck" watching them, like a movie, where I can't change them but I can pull the plug and wake myself if they go somewhere I don't want them to.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 5:11 pm

MagicKnight wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:

That's one matter in which I am lucky to be sort of a natural. It worked in the very first night for me, straight away.

Nice! You must have been very lucky. ;)