ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 1:38 am

:arrow:

Raptor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I interepted to mean that she thinks NRA members are complicit in murder because of the NRA’s successful lobbying against gun control.

But did she actually say she NRA members should be shot. This is what the pro-gun people are whining about like little kids...

Gotta love how the left is trying to balance things out after their post-election crying and tantrums by trying to make everything the right says out to be whining.

I'm hardly a'feerd of a liberal firing squad when we have all the guns...

...You're not, in fact, trying to prove she said it...You ARE, in fact, whining some more!

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 1:38 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I interepted to mean that she thinks NRA members are complicit in murder because of the NRA’s successful lobbying against gun control.

But did she actually say she NRA members should be shot. This is what the pro-gun people are whining about like little kids...

Yes, unless the definition of a firing squad has changed without me knowing about it.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 1:43 am

Meistersinger wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
I think treasonous members of Hollywood should face a firing squad (not literal)----to include Nancy Sinatra, Jessica Lang, Rosie O'Donnell, Natalie Maines (of The Dixie Chicks), Richard Gere, and Jane Fonda, to name a few.

You might want to add Jane Fonda’s husband, Ted Turner, to that list, especially for that travesty of a network known as CNN, and it younger sibling, HLN. Don’t even get me started on his other properties, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, the Atlanta Braves (the only good thing about the Braves was the late, great Harry “Skip” Carey, Jr.), etc.

...What do you so dislike about Cartoon Network (and entertsinment stations TBS and TNT - I suppose you dislike tje Braves bevause Fonda did the " " Tomahawk Chop " when she was married to Turner? My father always ssid he admired Turner, then, for having a later wife his age.)?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 1:45 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Yes, unless the definition of a firing squad has changed without me knowing about it.[/quoteq

...She. Did. Say. " Murderous ".