Nancy Sinatra wants NRA members elimination

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 3:14 pm

Nancy Sinatra: 'Murderous Members of NRA Should Face Firing Squad'

I really wish unhinged members of the left would stop handing the 2020 election to Trump.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 4:56 pm

Gotta love the hypocrisy of anti-gunners being okay with the use of guns when they can use them to further their agenda.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 4:59 pm

As a lifetime NRA Member, Nancy can kiss my ass.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 12:30 pm

Gun owners should all be shot? Seriously? :roll:

I bet a million bucks Frank Sinatra was a gun owner lulz.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 4:02 pm

^ Just some of the posts I've read from some progressives here on WrongPlanet alone would indicate an inclination toward violence.

Examples:
An expressed desire to drag someone down a gravel road behind a tractor until all of their skin is peeled off.
An expressed desire to cut someones fingers off.
An expressed desire to slit someones throat.
An expressed desire to knife someone though the eyes.
And my favorite:
An expressed desire to tie someone to a tree, stick a corn cob up their butt, staple thier eyelids open, and make them watch as their belongings were being destroyed.

Personally, I found every one of them to be hilarious and sometimes I go back and read those threads just for kicks.

The only one that's no longer posted is the one about cutting fingers off. The mod that used to ride herd on that person probably deleted it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 8:19 pm

I think Nancy Sinatra probably just thought it was poetic justice

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 10:47 am

I think treasonous members of Hollywood should face a firing squad (not literal)----to include Nancy Sinatra, Jessica Lang, Rosie O'Donnell, Natalie Maines (of The Dixie Chicks), Richard Gere, and Jane Fonda, to name a few.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 12:15 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
I think treasonous members of Hollywood should face a firing squad (not literal)----to include Nancy Sinatra, Jessica Lang, Rosie O'Donnell, Natalie Maines (of The Dixie Chicks), Richard Gere, and Jane Fonda, to name a few.

Rosie O'Donnell is the anti-gun celeb with an armed body guard.
More hypocrisy...

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 12:39 pm

/\ Yep, her little stunt with Tom Selleck was what began my foray into forums, because it so angered me.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 1:12 pm

EzraS wrote:

...Even in the headline, and even taking probable hyperbole literally, she said " MURDEROUS members "...which is essentially calling for the death penalty for murder, which is what many conservatives state they want!
Geesh :P! Do some of you even READ, in your eagerness to proclaim the " conservative victim " agenda :lol: :wink: :roll: ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 1:22 pm

ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:

...Even in the headline, and even taking probable hyperbole literally, she said " MURDEROUS members "...which is essentially calling for the death penalty for murder, which is what many conservatives state they want!
Geesh :P! Do some of you even READ, in your eagerness to proclaim the " conservative victim " agenda :lol: :wink: :roll: ?

I interepted to mean that she thinks NRA members are complicit in murder because of the NRA’s successful lobbying against gun control.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 3:06 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I interepted to mean that she thinks NRA members are complicit in murder because of the NRA’s successful lobbying against gun control.

But for too many of the anti-gun crowd, all NRA members are complicit by simply being NRA members. We even have one WP member that said the NRA is the worlds largest terrorist organization.
I could find several examples of this line of thinking right here on WP alone.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 6:40 pm

Raptor wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
EzraS wrote:

But for too many of the anti-gun crowd, all NRA members are complicit by simply being NRA members. We even have one WP member that said the NRA is the worlds largest terrorist organization.
I could find several examples of this line of thinking right here on WP alone.

That is what I think Ms. Sinatra was trying to say.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:27 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

But did she actually say she NRA members should be shot. This is what the pro-gun people are whining about like little kids...

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:

You might want to add Jane Fonda’s husband, Ted Turner, to that list, especially for that travesty of a network known as CNN, and it younger sibling, HLN. Don’t even get me started on his other properties, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, the Atlanta Braves (the only good thing about the Braves was the late, great Harry “Skip” Carey, Jr.), etc.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 1:11 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

But did she actually say she NRA members should be shot. This is what the pro-gun people are whining about like little kids...

Gotta love how the left is trying to balance things out after their post-election crying and tantrums by trying to make everything the right says out to be whining.

I'm hardly a'feerd of a liberal firing squad when we have all the guns...