Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

NamelessNinja42
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2017, 10:33 am

Hello all, I'm new to posting here but I have been lurking for a while.

I have one close friend right now. In high school we were each others only friend. We would hangout every single day, just us. Then college hit, and he became popular. It got to his head and he never asked me to hangout anymore. It was like he had found better friends. He has done he wrong, and taken advantage of me multiple times but I still ask him to hangout bc he is my only friend.. I'm starting to realize if I do t ask him to hangout he never messages me... the last time we hung out I told him I'd give him gas money to come over and he did.

He currently owes me 35 dollars but I don't think I will ever see it. I gave him gas money on top of the 30 he owed me because I have a much better job than him..

My girlfriend keeps telling me he's a bad friend, he doesn't care, dump him but I feel like he just is too busy with school to ask me to hangout regularly like we used to..

Is it time to let go? Should I stop asking him to hangout? Last time I stopped we didn't hangout for two months almost. He said just because you don't see a friend a lot doesn't mean you're not still friends..

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 1:59 pm

That is the problem that I had with previous precious lil "friends,"

Minus the owing cash

Going from 100 to 99 friends is much better than going from 1 to 0 friends

It was like they had the monopoly

Double standards