Danica Roem for Virginia General Assembly

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 9:20 pm

Reporter: You could make history.
Roem: Yeah. When I finally fix Route 28, that will be historic.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 6:43 pm

Quote:
Bob Marshall, Virginia candidate running for Congress, regrets almost nothing. That's according to an interview in the Washington Times, which walks through Marshall's history of remarks on disabled children (they can be God's punishment to women who have had abortions), incest (sometimes, it's "voluntary"), and the Supreme Court (Justice Kennedy is probably "a homosexual"). When asked about those controversial remarks, the candidate said, "I don’t care. I mean, if I say something in public, I say it in public."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... al/360535/

He's also running for US Congress, somehow.

Marshall has refused to debate Roem, saying her supporters will call him a bigot. Well, yeah. He's also anti-LGBT.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2017/09/ ... ate-forum/

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 9:13 am

And she won!