hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2017, 10:50 am

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 12:18 pm

The system is actually set up for a guy like me with a good job and house to marry a woman and have kids. I get a ton of tax breaks if I were to do that. But, since women need to have kids before they get too old, they rarely have a good enough job to support a household on one income until they are past childbearing age.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 1:13 pm

It's still pretty rare, IMO, to see a black woman with a white man----and, almost always when one DOES see that, the black woman is either educated, or a foreigner (or, both - even on an interracial dating site). You're overweight, uneducated, and unemployed----plus, your Fb page says "I feel sad and depressed everyday."----so, the chances of you getting ANY woman, ATT, seems unlikely to me.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 1:17 pm

maybe change your pic to one of you outside.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 1:35 pm

Quote:
renting a funny movie and watching it at her place.

No woman is going to agree to that, it'll turn them off contacting you as they'll think you want to do that with her.

Quote:
Since I left school in 2008, I've had no friends

Why would a woman contact someone who has been friendless for 10 years? Women aren't going to be interested in people with no social value. Apart from those immediate issues the profile has no real personality, it does nothing to stand out and nothing that would make a woman want to contact you. Concentrate on positives, leave out all negatives.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 2:37 pm

You don't HAVE to tell people you've been friendless for ten years.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 3:15 pm

Agreed leave out the negatives.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 5:38 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
It's still pretty rare, IMO, to see a black woman with a white man----and, almost always when one DOES see that, the black woman is either educated, or a foreigner (or, both - even on an interracial dating site). You're overweight, uneducated, and unemployed----plus, your Fb page says "I feel sad and depressed everyday."----so, the chances of you getting ANY woman, ATT, seems unlikely to me.

For truth :cry: I’m same minuse depressive fb posts

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:40 pm

Chichikov wrote:
Quote:
renting a funny movie and watching it at her place.

No woman is going to agree to that, it'll turn them off contacting you as they'll think you want to do that with her.

Quote:
Since I left school in 2008, I've had no friends

Why would a woman contact someone who has been friendless for 10 years? Women aren't going to be interested in people with no social value. Apart from those immediate issues the profile has no real personality, it does nothing to stand out and nothing that would make a woman want to contact you. Concentrate on positives, leave out all negatives.

Yeah, I forgot about these two----the first "says" "I still live with Mommy and Daddy" (cuz you wanna watch the movie at HER place); and, I agree with Chichikov, regarding the second one, and your overall profile.

Also, you said on one of 'em that you didn't like going to parties----probably MOST of us, DON'T; but, you're just going to have to come out of your comfort zone (preferring to be alone, reading a book, for instance), and learn how to be sociable, like the rest of us have had to, or you're just gonna be left-behind----that's just, sadly, the way life is.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:56 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
the first "says" "I still live with Mommy and Daddy" (cuz you wanna watch the movie at HER place)

The issue I was actually getting at (I realised I didn't make this clear and considered editing my original post, but I hate editing posts as it questions integrity) is that a woman isn't going to invite you into her home until she knows you're "ok". So first, second, and possibly more dates are going to be in public. Saying you like to watch a movie at her place makes her think you'll suggest that as a possible first date and taking an unknown person into your home is a no-no for most women.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 11:16 am

While fiction, the most accurate thing about Big Bang Theory is that Sheldon is constantly confronted with the question of whether he should move out of his comfort zone for furthering his relationships. I doubt if the show would be as popular if Sheldon opted to stay in his comfort zone.

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2017, 1:23 pm

I looked at your interracial dating profile. You would be good looking with a good haircut and if you had lost some weight (sorry).
The profile itself, well, the netflix and chill and other versions are just the codeword for sex.
YEs, definitely leave the friends part out and start working on making some, online or in real life, whatever works for you.
The description is lifeless. Sorry again. It's my opinion only.
You could maybe put some of your drawings on your profile, just an idea.