Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 5:31 pm

EzraS wrote:
It's not the flavor of the sauce, it's the packaging. Even the ad posters for the sauce sell for a lot on Ebay.

People are crazy.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 1:31 pm

I learned more about this "incident" last night and now I know for sure the whole USA is a huge fail. Homes and lives getting destroyed every two seconds in hurricanes and wildfires, and no one cares, least of all Orange Tripe. Then McDonald's stops making a a sauce I've never even tasted or would care about, I haven't even had anything at McDonald's in ages and besides A&W is much better anyway, and the whole is in an uproar and people are literally killing each other to get it.

That's it then. We're all royally screwed. If the majority of people are really this stupid we don't stand a chance against whatever global disasters may strike us. Nukes, climate change, asteroids, pandemics... bring it.

Maybe there's some highly addictive secret ingredient in the sauce that is turning people's brains to mush, but I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. :(

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 4:16 am

The most important substance in the universe is the szechuan sauce. The sauce only exists in one place in the entire universe. The sauce extends life. The sauce expands consciousness. He who controls the sauce, controls the universe. The sauce must flow.

With apologies to Frank Herbert :3

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 7:05 am

The Szechuan sauce to me is like spinach to Popeye.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 3:44 pm

0regonGuy wrote:
This actually makes me really happy. I don't have much of a life. But if your life revolves around standing in line for hours at McD's to get some crappy sauce, my life is way better then yours. :mrgreen:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 8:19 am

https://skillet.lifehacker.com/this-diy ... 1797407452