Hi,i'm new and i want to know if i have autism and what kind

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

t.g.skill
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Oct 2017, 8:17 am

Hi,i'm a 18 y old guy who has suspected for a long time of himself being autistic and i want to know if there are others who shared my same experience.
I started speaking at 2 years and half,so quite lately but my parents never got interested to seek for the reason behind that so i've been treated like a normal child in my early childhood.
when i entered the primary school(i entered it earlier at 5 yo instead of 6 yo)everything was normal(also socialization even though i was shy) except that at the start i had trouble with writing:i didn't mispell words or write them wrong but it was difficult for me to write them in the lines:i would write words not caring at the borders of the lines.
Anyway the writing problem was solved quite easily and quickly so it didn't bother neither me nor my parents and teachers.
However when i was 6-7 or early 8 yo(don't remember clearly) i read a book about the various illnesses(it wasn't a medicine book for children,it was a book for adults)and i started developing OCD,OC and a Mania of Persecution(i'm not american so i don't know if this i the right word for the disease)because through the medicine book i've read about meningitis and other unknown disease like roundwurm disease that negatively affect intelligence and so i started washing my hands frequently,obessively chekced if the gas was close and i started thinking that other would poison me.
Anyway my childhood in the primary school had been pretty good because i had a lot of friends and i enjoyed playing videogames and football with them.
Ah another fact about my childhood is that i started developing sexual desires when i was 6 or 7 and it happened causally because in the swimming pool i touched my testicles and found out that it was pleasing and i'd like to think that i was a fatty pig(also had a dream about it after the episode in the swimming pool).After that i started developing attractions for fat adult women (i still have this fat fetish actually) and i started masturbating myself humping the bed(which is the method that i still use)but with no leaks of sperm(or at least i think since i didn't have early puperty and i'm tall 5"10).
My parents noticed it once when i was in the bed and started humping it,they asked me why and i lied saying that it was to feel warmer( i didn't know that i was doing something wrong but my instinct told me that it was better to lie).
My problems reached its peak when i entered middle school and i started studying like an obsess because in the previous summer one of my relatives told me that i wouldn't study anything and i took it as a race that i must win(for info in the primary school i was one of the bests even if i studied very little but i would love to read).
My OC and OCD reached their peak,especially my OC because i would have very obsessive thoughts that i had to perform otherwise my intelligence would have been damaged.
I also started hating doing manual works because of my OCD but the worst thing is that i started experiencing crying outburst when i i failed at a thing and at home i used to harm myself phisically and crying that i want to die.
Another thing that went down in that period was my socialization:i started closing myself in a shell with my interests and hobbies (trading card games and videogames till i was 12)wich i shared with very few friends and i had no interst into making friendship with other unless they shared my same hobbies.
In the last year of the middle school things got better because my OC and OCD were devastating my psyche and so i decided that i had to get rid of them and even i though it was difficult i managed to reduce them at minimum( i still have OCD,not OC, but its not significant and i'm able to suppress it at my will).
P.s.I've never been bullied in middle school even if i had cry outbursts at school but luckily my classmates were good with me(because they would bully another classmate)
Things got better when i entered high school because i found new friend whom i could share my hobbies with and my crying outburst disappeared.Throughout the high school i've been neither the best of the students nor the worst because i didn't have so much interest in studying and didn't care about my marks).
When i was 15 yo i fell in love with a girl that wasn't fat (i have fat fetish,i repeat)but the thing didn't go well because of both i think:she wanted to be touched by me,she asked me to touch her belly,and would praise me,but i was totally new to dating since she was the first girl i've ever been attracted with(i live in a country where there aren't so many obese girls,especially at that age ,but now i found out that i was attracted to her because she wore a perfume which contains pheromone).
After her i didn't have any love experience even if there have been girls declaring their love for me but i wasn't interested because they were skinny or at max chubby,not obese.
I also found my failed love experience positive because after her i started caring about my looks and watching my self in the mirror, a thing that i've never done in 15 years of life.
My happiness in the 3rd year of high school decreased because the place where i used to play Trading Card Games closed and a lot of my friends abandoned this hobby.Then after i found The Redpill i fell in depression not because of the man-woman thing (i'm quite good-looking so i don't care about that aspect)but because of the nihilistic view that it gave me.The depression lasted a year and half from 15 to 17.
In that period my indifference to others(that already existed before the depression)increased and i've become colder and colder.
I really didn't care (and don't care) about dying,however the redpill improved one aspect:my level of stress(that were already low) got lower and lower because the redpill made me aware that there's no necess for stress,you just have to try and try in every aspect of life because there's no gain in retreat.
Now I'm studying at Uni and just few hours ago i had a discussion with my room mate during which i had a crying outburst because i was feeling frustated:he accused me of not washing the dishes(thing that i always do and other room mates told him)and taking joke of him by coughing when he smokes at home(i really hate smoke but he think that i'm coughing it to take joke of him)
The crying outburst was the reason why i decided to write my story here because i want to know if someone else managed to suppress them:i can't control them,when i feel angry i instinctively cry,i don't want but i can't stop them.
Is there someone else who had a similar life experience?

p.s. I've never been to a psychologist

Bye :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 3:57 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:08 pm

Hello
I cry too, but mostly not in front of other people. This is not a restraint I have learnt however, it's just the way I've always cried. I am also obsessive about contamination, am pleased for you that you have managed to decrease your OCD. I think the word you were meant is paranoia, I have experienced that too, I believe, due to communication misunderstandings, I am Asperger's. I think you should consider looking in to getting an Autism assessment, it can help to make things clearer. :)