Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Are you interested in the new "S.W.A.T. " TV series?
Y.E.S.! 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
N.O. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
M.E.B.B.E. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
E.H... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:10 am

Does anybody have any interest in the new cop series on CBS in America that is premiering this October, " S.W.A.T. "? Ir is a new version of tbe 70s Amedican TV series and the 00s feature film remake of it.
Mostly my feeling about it stems from nostalgia for the 70s and that catchy theme song! :P
Da-da-daa, da-da-daaaaa... :arrow: :lol:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 1:31 pm

...It is aparently based more on the 00s movie (Which I have seem) than the original series...I really hope I can see it! I don't have a TV where I am :(...I basically have lived life withouut access to TV for a long time...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:13 pm

I don't know how I feel about it. I love Shemar Moore but I despise Swat Teams.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:27 pm

IIRC, the original TV series on ABC wasn’t that great. What is it with CBS, as well as Hollyweird that they are rebooting older TV Series? The
Current incarnation of Hawaii Five-0 doesn’t hold a candle to the original. At least they didn’t f!ck up the theme song. Likewise, CBS totally screwed up MacGyver, and are totally screwing up with the latest incarnation of Star Trek. What are the going to do next, bring back Captain Kangaroo and totally mess up by casting a pervert like Harvey Weinstein in the role of the Captain and Ted Nugent as Mr. Greenjeans?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 8:40 pm

...That's brillant!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! :D Have your people call my people. Let's do lunch sometime 8) . Love your work! It's merely...colossal :P :lol: !

istersinger"]IIRC, the original TV series on ABC wasn’t that great. What is it with CBS, as well as Hollyweird that they are rebooting older TV Series? The
Current incarnation of Hawaii Five-0 doesn’t hold a candle to the original. At least they didn’t f!ck up the theme song. Likewise, CBS totally screwed up MacGyver, and are totally screwing up with the latest incarnation of Star Trek. What are the going to do next, bring back Captain Kangaroo and totally mess up by casting a pervert like Harvey Weinstein in the role of the Captain and Ted Nugent as Mr. Greenjeans?[/quote]