[Experiment] Fake female profile befriending females.

Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 4:05 am

magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Because they want to believe or at least make them look like they better then men. But it’s well known most women won’t date fat ugly men. I’d rsther you find out why men date fat ugly women? Why are men more accepting

I observe men are more desperate to have women than the opposite. Maybe it has something to do with competition and winner/loser thinking.

It's because women are way more selective than men.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Oct 2017, 4:14 am

Closet Genious wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Because they want to believe or at least make them look like they better then men. But it’s well known most women won’t date fat ugly men. I’d rsther you find out why men date fat ugly women? Why are men more accepting

I observe men are more desperate to have women than the opposite. Maybe it has something to do with competition and winner/loser thinking.

Employing my favorite survivalist view - because the women risk more (pregnancy and kids).

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 4:29 am

magz wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Employing my favorite survivalist view - because the women risk more (pregnancy and kids).

Exactly.

Even though that's not the case anymore.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Oct 2017, 5:09 am

Closet Genious wrote:
magz wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Exactly.

Even though that's not the case anymore.

I think we got out of balance here - in the survival-driven society, a woman needed a husband to provide for her and the children. The best she could get but some husband in general. So her pickiness was balanced by economics.
And men developed the strong desire to women so they could lose in economics but gain in survival.

But now it is out of balance. Once we solved problems of starvation and predators, we started facing new ones.

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2017, 5:58 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Sometimes_World, the guy in the pic looks like my gym trainer and he is so popular with girls, they always follow him and touch him playfully (hugs, squeezing jaws....etc) all are caucasians.

I wonder if this pic works with Asian girls, did this fake profile got interest from Asians?

I set it in London, UK, so there wasn't much Asians. I think 1 Asian girl messaged him. The rest where white, acceptable-looking (not obese or look like meth addicts) and generally all appeared to be at least college educated, though many were dumb and had terribly written profiles like it was done by a 10 year old girl.

I asked some Asian women what they think of muscular large Rugby type men (western ideal) and they say they look too scary and intimidating. Asian women prefer toned from my experience.

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2017, 6:13 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I think men are more diversified in their physical preferences, regardless of culture.
At least in my observation.

Absolutely they show more variety in what they are attracted to than women. It's that women and many NT men deny this that erks me. They say that beauty standards are much tougher and unrealistic for women, which is BS.

Men of course they like stunners, but find beauty in averageness. Many men will also dumpster dive such as finding beauty in obesity, disabled etc. Women, for the large part, don't find average looking men sexy at all. We are invisible unless we stand out from the competition. Lets be honest, disabled men or men in the bottom quarter end of the spectrum aren't getting anything.

Look at this experiment. A greek god vs. an old fat woman well, well below average. Shows you just how low many men would bid. Her male equal would get ZERO matches. Fact.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 6:48 am

Speaking of women's preferences, has anyone noticed a lot of young women with extremely underweight young men? I'm not complaining, if that's the type of man they like it's their choice, I just think it's strange that today many young women are eschewing the traditional ideal of a muscular man and going after skin-and-bone men?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Oct 2017, 6:58 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Speaking of women's preferences, has anyone noticed a lot of young women with extremely underweight young men? I'm not complaining, if that's the type of man they like it's their choice, I just think it's strange that today many young women are eschewing the traditional ideal of a muscular man and going after skin-and-bone men?

I preferred skinny boys when I was teenage. I still sorta like them, aesthetically. Young, skinny and shy, with restless way of moving.
Why the heck should there be one universal canon of beauty for any group?

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 7:10 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:

That's not something I see alot, but I hope you understand the difference between being skinny and being lean.

But even being skinny is more masculine than being fat, because being fat decreases testosterone and increases production of estrogen in men.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 7:30 am

Sometime World wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I think men are more diversified in their physical preferences, regardless of culture.
At least in my observation.

Absolutely they show more variety in what they are attracted to than women. It's that women and many NT men deny this that erks me. They say that beauty standards are much tougher and unrealistic for women, which is BS.

Men of course they like stunners, but find beauty in averageness. Many men will also dumpster dive such as finding beauty in obesity, disabled etc. Women, for the large part, don't find average looking men sexy at all. We are invisible unless we stand out from the competition. Lets be honest, disabled men or men in the bottom quarter end of the spectrum aren't getting anything.

Look at this experiment. A greek god vs. an old fat woman well, well below average. Shows you just how low many men would bid. Her male equal would get ZERO matches. Fact.

Yes, I am sure the male equivalent would get a 0 match.

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2017, 7:39 am

magz wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

I preferred skinny boys when I was teenage. I still sorta like them, aesthetically. Young, skinny and shy, with restless way of moving.

I only see TALL skinny men with good looking faces do well with women.

Short or average height and skinny men with average or ugly face? Never do well and are 'pushed' to go for the heavy/fat or bottom tier girls.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 10:54 am

magz wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
What’s the point other then to show how depressing the world is? Everyone already knows it’s true they just won’t say it cause they don’t want to look like horrible people they are.

Well, I love to expose truths, even if they are ugly. :lol:

One of the biggest fat lies that guys keep hearing in society is that women are less visual than men.

If you are looking at dating sites and ask for opinions on photos, then... well, visual gives the most ready information about a person.

I am not visual in general, prefer using other senses. And yes, I want to find a guy physically attractive - in terms of smell, touch, voice. If I looked for someone for casual sex, that probably would be it. But I never did, so you never found me in your experiments :) I don't say they have no value but they are obviously biased.

Just to put it right: Yes, women do care about a man's physical atractiveness. And I believe, the rest is just like with guys: physical is enough for casual dating, if one wants a commitment, it is wise to look beyond it.

This is what causes so much drama. When we say women care about looks, people take that as women only care about looks and personality doesn’t matter. But what it really means is yiu can have the greatest personality but if your ugly most women won’t date you. Most men won’t solely date and marry a woman cause she’s attractive. Sex is only a small part of the overall time you’ll spend together. They date and marry women who are attractive and have personalities they like, women do the same they just like to portray they don’t care about looks to seem better. But no woman will date the hunch back freak that makes them vomit at site because he has great personality. Lol

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 11:12 am

Sometime World wrote:
magz wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

I only see TALL skinny men with good looking faces do well with women.

Short or average height and skinny men with average or ugly face? Never do well and are 'pushed' to go for the heavy/fat or bottom tier girls.

Interesting I have not observed this...there is my short room-mate who seems to do pretty well, my boyfriend who is kinda tall but he's not skinny and I don't think I am 'bottom tier' whatever that means. I also see guys of various shapes and sizes walking around with their S.O and I do tend to observe people a lot in public.

You're telling me you only see tall skinny men, with perfectly chiseled faces with girlfriends?

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2017, 2:50 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Oh, I thought I was the only one... it's my type :D A man who looks like he gets absorbed in reading so much that he forgets to eat... Quiet and shy :)

I'm not attracted to super skinny types wearing sweatpants all day and spending all cash on scratch cards though... I see lots of them in the UK, usually with bigger, curvy, big-mouthed girlfriends who are like mothers to them. Maybe they do see them as men-children in a way, hungry for motherly love and home made roast dinner ;) One of my friends married a guy 10 years younger than her who was exactly like that. Cute, sweet, skinny man-child.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 11:16 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

That's not something I see alot, but I hope you understand the difference between being skinny and being lean.

But even being skinny is more masculine than being fat, because being fat decreases testosterone and increases production of estrogen in men.

Of course being fat isn't manly. I don't expect women to like fat guys. It's just that in former times women were attracted to muscular guys.

One of my theories is that perhaps skinny guys look more youthful. Another of my theories is that women are not less attracted to muscular guys because they see them as being arrogant or vain. Something like this.

I'm certainly not as muscular as Scott Steiner but after losing a lot of weight I'm still have a heavy build. Not heavy as in fat. I mean above average height, broad shoulders and a barrel chest.

As I said before, women can be attracted to whichever body type they like. It just confounds me that I have a body which may have been attractive 30 years ago but 2017 girls prefer the 97 pound weakling from the Charles Atlas ad.

It looks rather strange when I see these couples because they usually feature an averaged sized woman (not particularly fat or particularly thin) who is physically larger than her boyfriend.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 11:21 pm

RandomFox wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Oh, I thought I was the only one... it's my type :D A man who looks like he gets absorbed in reading so much that he forgets to eat... Quiet and shy :)

I'm not attracted to super skinny types wearing sweatpants all day and spending all cash on scratch cards though... I see lots of them in the UK, usually with bigger, curvy, big-mouthed girlfriends who are like mothers to them. Maybe they do see them as men-children in a way, hungry for motherly love and home made roast dinner ;) One of my friends married a guy 10 years younger than her who was exactly like that. Cute, sweet, skinny man-child.

Very interesting. This fits in with my experience. My girlfriends have always tried to look after me. I found this a little confusing at first. An older lady at work explained to me that this is the female maternal instinct.

But do women want a boyfriend to look after or do women want a boyfriend who will look after them?