[Experiment] Fake female profile befriending females.

Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 11:21 pm

RandomFox wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Speaking of women's preferences, has anyone noticed a lot of young women with extremely underweight young men? I'm not complaining, if that's the type of man they like it's their choice, I just think it's strange that today many young women are eschewing the traditional ideal of a muscular man and going after skin-and-bone men?

Oh, I thought I was the only one... it's my type :D A man who looks like he gets absorbed in reading so much that he forgets to eat... Quiet and shy :)

I'm not attracted to super skinny types wearing sweatpants all day and spending all cash on scratch cards though... I see lots of them in the UK, usually with bigger, curvy, big-mouthed girlfriends who are like mothers to them. Maybe they do see them as men-children in a way, hungry for motherly love and home made roast dinner ;) One of my friends married a guy 10 years younger than her who was exactly like that. Cute, sweet, skinny man-child.

Very interesting. This fits in with my experience. My girlfriends have always tried to look after me. I found this a little confusing at first. An older lady at work explained to me that this is the female maternal instinct.

But do women want a boyfriend to look after or do women want a boyfriend who will look after them?