[Experiment] Fake female profile befriending females.

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 1:48 am

Inspired from Closet_genius vs mags debate on the culture vs nature.

So I created a fake female profile on a dating app, without a photo but with feminine photo quotes and stuff, and started to chat with straight females of two demographic: Caucasian locals, and Asians.

I pretended to be a foreigner girl in a relationship with a local man, and we started to talk about...men.

All of them started to show me pics of their current bfs or recent exs, while I am showing my "current bf" who is a real photo of me.

The results?

-All, not just some or most, but all local Caucasians said they find "my bf" (who is me) unattractive or not their type or even ugly, there was enough rudeness and brutal honesty and some were even asking "her" what she finds in him and that she can find someone better looking.

-All, not just some or most, without any exception, all East Asian women said they find "my bf" (who is me) so handsome and cute.

There are many those who accuse East Asian women of liking Caucasian men because of money and economic motives, but women's opinions in this experiment shouldn't be influenced by such motives because the they're evaluating a taken man "in front" of his "girlfriend" (or at least this what they think) - there's no reason why they would lie for such motives.

So that experiment, kinda proves, that when it comes to how they perceive men's looks, NT women or at least most of them are "culturally clones" , meaning that women within the same culture (or even within the same regional area) objectively express the same opinions on men's looks, almost the same as the next woman of their own demography.

Looks wise, I have narrow jaws, I am slightly muscular but my body's bone structure is naturally small and very slim, I guess, despite some of my Mediterranean and caucasian facial features, that I am not a typically handsome Caucasian Middleastern man (who are usually much bulkier than me); maybe my narrow jaws are more similar to East Asian men, and I am short (but there's no way they can guess that in pics but they see it in me in real life for sure), so East Asian women probably don't find this repulsive and probably find it kinda familiar, I dunno. They also don't seem to be much into super-muscular and macho-looking men.

That explains why most of my dates and my exes were East Asians; most of my former 'admirers' were either East Asians and South Asians too.

So men, if you have troubles in finding a date among your local population, it's very possible that your local population, or women of your own ethnicity, perceive you as very ugly.

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2017, 6:55 am

Interesting. Very interesting. I wish people posted more of these experiments. 8O

I too don't attract your typical Caucasian blonde, brunette, redhead (ones that are of healthy weight anyway).
Despite looking slim and putting in my dating profile I strength train at home gym, bike ride, cook my own meals with slow cooker and healthy eating, I only attract Caucasian female gluttons, whom I just cannot date as I'm not into the obesity / couch potato look.

But when I've been on international dating sites or friends around the world 'meet me' sites, I only get messaged by Asian girls (and the odd Bulgarian or Romanian). Many -- if not all -- all looked healthy, slim/average, cute enough.

Personally I think Caucasian women are obsessed with more hypermasculine-looking men; big frames, tall, big jaws and heavy masculine faces, beards / the 'lumbersexual' or fitness model 'hunk' look. They also like darker skin and thick dark eyebrows. This is from decades now of watching females pair up and observing the characteristics of the men that get chosen and the men that go to waste or are constantly overlooked or mistreated despite other things going for them. Also my own life experiences where most single women I was attracted to simply refuse to get to know me or even acknowledge me as a potential date, or even a human being! I know it's not personality setting me back, as these women won't give me their time to get to know me.

With me being fine-boned (6 1/4 inch wrists), narrow jaw, not chiselled in facial bones, pale, not hairy (I can't grow a goatee let alone a beard), medium height (5'9.5 > 5'10) and having some Asian-like features like thick black hair and a small baby-ish nose and heavy-ish eyelids (I'm Caucasian and North-Atlantid with Brunn in phenotype using Lundmans system of anthropology), I'm saying I'm quite neotenous (juvenile-retentive), and I think I appeal to certain Asian women because of this. They are used to being around less-dimorphic Asian men (who are less dimorphic than Caucasian men). stern women here in the UK like tanned manly man and hate pale boyish types, it's quite sad really. They are really one dimensional and always seem to go for the same looking guys.

I did experiments with these guys. They did well on okcupid set in Canada in getting a shovel load of messages a week from healthy-looking Caucasian females. Both men fitted the 'hunk' or 'lumbersexual' look I suspected most Caucasian females to go for. Surprise surprise.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=an ... 6CC3D57A32

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ni ... &form=QBIR

Incendax
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2017, 7:39 am

What is your sample size?
Did you do background screening?
How many times did you repeat the experiment?
Did any variables change between each iteration?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:07 am

20 Caucasians (Lebanese) and 20 Asians (Filipinos and Indonesians, few Thais working here or abroad).

I targeted young women (20-39) who are relatively attractive (not obese).

Of course it's not a scientific study- but the results make sense with my previous dating experiences.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 10 Oct 2017, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:10 am

Well...I guess you should concentrate on Asian women then.....

Unless you really dig Caucasians.

But remember....these are only pictures. They only give a superficial impression of a person. Things could very well be different once somebody actually has a dialogue with the "picture."

Maybe if some of these "Caucasians" started to talk to you, they might form a different impression of you. Who knows?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:12 am

^ I would prefer someone local for practical reasons, cultural closeness make things easier, but it seems I don't have this luxury.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:15 am

Quote:
Maybe if some of these "Caucasians" started to talk to you, they might form a different impression of you. Who knows?

That may be true if they see me ok looking or average, but their opinion was even worse than that.

There's no way that those would change spirit, their reactions to my looks were so negative and "eww"y.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:23 am

I mean....you work in IT, and you travel in a pretty decent social circle.

At least you've had interesting experiences with "friends with benefits." I had a few in my time---but not since the 1980s. But these relationships were cool to me. No strings attached, sometimes good lovemaking....

Of course, it's usually better to date 'local" woman because of common culture and common experiences. And you, in general, can be "understood" better because of peculiarly "local" conditions.

There's actually a Palestinian woman on my job who is very attractive. If I wasn't married, I'd probably make a play for her (she actually looks good in her head covering). She's very intelligent, and very friendly, and has pretty eyes. She's 22 years old. The only drawback: she's a devout Muslim (though that doesn't prevent here from befriending people who are not Muslim). She's somewhere between being a fundamentalist and being a secular Muslim.

Would a devout, but modern, Muslim be a turnoff to you?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:28 am

My biggest turn off if she finds me unattractive looking.
And it seems the older I get the less attractive I get to locals.

Sometimes_World, the guy in the pic looks like my gym trainer and he is so popular with girls, they always follow him and touch him playfully (hugs, squeezing jaws....etc) all are caucasians.

I wonder if this pic works with Asian girls, did this fake profile got interest from Asians?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:34 am

I'd have to get to know her better in order to determine what type of guy she likes.

But she definitely has befriended non-Muslim people, and has non-Muslim friends from the university she attended. Another possible drawback: She's 5 foot 9--though, in essence, she doesn't really "show her height."

If you wanted to marry her, though, you'd have to be a Muslim---though if you are a secular one, it'd be okay.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:36 am

You're of Jewish background kraftie, don't you think aiming at a Palestian woman is bit too far fetched?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:39 am

I'm a secular Jew. Agnostic, even. I'm more "Jewish," perhaps, in "culture" than in religion.

I have nothing against the Palestinian viewpoint. I hope for a "two-state" solution. The Palestinians shouldn't have been forced off their land.

Even if I wasn't married, I wouldn't be able to 'aim" at her---because I'm not a Muslim.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:53 am

You know things don't work like this, I am atheist and still seen as "Muslim".

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 11:07 am

Incendax wrote:
What is your sample size?
Did you do background screening?
How many times did you repeat the experiment?
Did any variables change between each iteration?

One possible variable I forgot to mention: There was more Bisexual among the caucasian sample, 8 of them (but I excluded lesbians).

Actually I pretended with some to be a bi seeking for a threesome with some women.
It seems women are obviously less homophobic than men, none blocked me nor refused to chat, even the straight ones, and were curious to see the "bf".

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 11:41 am

Asian women have the tendency to be rather conservative as far as "threesomes" are concerned.

This sort of thing has permeated European culture---but not really much of Asian culture.

I, myself, don't care for them. I once had an "offer"--but I refused.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Asian women have the tendency to be rather conservative as far as "threesomes" are concerned.

This sort of thing has permeated European culture---but not really much of Asian culture.

I, myself, don't care for them. I once had an "offer"--but I refused.

Well it's not easy to get the first reply from women on these apps, so I had to use something.... strikingly shocking.