Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2017, 5:28 pm

I was critical of how the NCO was conducting PT. It was about how we were being stepped on, or bullied. I went too far by using a vulgar expression and I was told I made it weird. This caused the other person to distance themselves from me.

I've read in book that it would take decades of experience to learn what is a appropriate for a social situation and that it would be better for the young adult to try to explain where I am coming from. This is what I have already been doing! It doesn't matter how much I explain the situation we are always going to come off on bad terms because these simpletons don't know how to educate themselves enough to have a better understanding of people. So many compromises on my half, where I have to meet halfway and I get the short end of the stick. If I get the chance, I will revolutionize this world. I don't care if I get Martin Luther'd. So I feel. That's setting a bar beyond realistic expectations. To do this without a fully functional team is historically inappropriate. I don't know where I am going with this. My guess is this will be a resource for a research to pick my brain or for fellow Aspies to relate. I'm just rolling my dice here. Shaking my fist at the sky hoping for some divine intervention.

Who can relate to this feeling? Who has advice that books cannot provide? I read and I read, but the knowledge is dirty. Incomplete. Like people are afraid to assert the mental truths they have discovered because they cannot be proven. I am like a bird in a cage for speculation. An odd thing from a foreign world. It's not poetry, rather the music of my heart. It sings for harmony, a dark compassion. Where critical people can shine a light without being burned by the sun. Where rusty communication can be considered clean information, free of niceties.

Sometimes singing in the dark can resonate with the closed minded or those weak with words. I'm not here to tell you what you already know. I'm merely here to drag you onstage before the crowd. So you can speak great words that cause dark deeds to shudder.

Don't ask me why this became a poem. I thought too much about it an this is the result. My original intent was insight on what to do, but I doubted before the race began.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2017, 6:54 pm

bump

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.