Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 3:09 pm

I’m in a pretty bad mood. I hate my life!! I wish I was dead! I’m trying to sweep my apartment, I have hardwood floors & there are So Much dust, I cannot sweep fast enough, I hate my floors. I been having daily anxiety, I been badly coughing, I think it because of the dust. I also feel like I’m going crazy, I have tooooo much to do, I cannot handle.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2017, 3:33 pm

Cheer up

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Oct 2017, 3:58 pm

there's noone around to help you?

:|

i like carpet because vacuuming doesn't kick up the amount of dust that sweeping hard floors does.

maybe a damp, moplike sweeper would be better at keeping dust down, but cleaning it still?

i have one. not sure what it's called? but there's also the risk of slipping....

Te shwaa geonniazie, o te gefioazie, te fiazie iene mefiet tzoolcievit. Tsool amit, shovel le xen veromi.

Sarahsmith
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2017, 6:24 pm

My floors get dusty easily too. I sweep and sweep and in no time the dust returns. I have been down in the dumps lately too. I hope you feel better soon.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 8:11 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
there's noone around to help you?

:|

i like carpet because vacuuming doesn't kick up the amount of dust that sweeping hard floors does.

maybe a damp, moplike sweeper would be better at keeping dust down, but cleaning it still?

i have one. not sure what it's called? but there's also the risk of slipping....

I can get someone to clean, but she charge $80, it seems tooo much for one bedroom apartment, I think. I’m planning moving, I want carpet again, it will be easier to walk on. I’m wondering about my cat, if she will claw the carpets.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 8:28 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
My floors get dusty easily too. I sweep and sweep and in no time the dust returns. I have been down in the dumps lately too. I hope you feel better soon.

I feel better now, I took a nap. I think I been very badly coughing cuz there tooo much. Few days ago, I woke up very badly coughing & threw up. I can feel dust in my lungs :( :cry:

Sarahsmith
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Oct 2017, 7:15 pm

Step out side every once in a while. Get some fresh air. Maybe go for a walk. It will help to clear your lungs. Keep your apartment clean so there isnt to much dust.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:58 pm

You have to clean hard floors every day.
Sometimes I do mine more often.
I use a Sabco Swish mop, used dry.
Someone else here called it a Swiffer, I think.
The swish mop doesn't stir up dust into the air like a broom.