Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2017, 9:20 pm

16 Personality Types
Mindset Carol S. Dweck
Everybody copies everyone to some extent.
The complete guide to Asperger's syndrome
Unbreaking Mind (book on addiction)

Every person has a different perception of reality, and they mutually have the same expectation in results from other people. This disconnect causes a lot of stress on people with opposing personality types. For example. The perspective I am writing this discussion is being typed from someone with INTP personality type, a military background and he has aspergers. I speak from the concept of the rules, what the rules were intended for as my intuitive trait. These words may not bare fruit from someone who perceives the world from the sensing trait. Someone who requires many details and does not grasp reality from a big picture. From this method, I can begin to build a bridge of understanding in you from a sensing perspective. We must understand that we are analyzing this discussion from a different view point and have to meet halfway. Expecting that the other person's specialty is this, and I don't have it. From the personality types, as a concept understand person, I can meet the divide in logic from different books. I just can't prove all of the facts. Now for the person with a feeling personality, someone who understands the moral communication behind my words you will have to try to think logically. My intent is to greatly enlighten everyone who is reading into this. To bring a new perspective or change the big picture. To bring harmony, the biggest difficulty great people have always striven to do. To my quick thinkers, the judging personality, you will have to come to be patient. Being too hasty, you may overlook information that could be critical to your success. See in me, as a person of possibilities who would be considered slow as a deep thinker. Someone you can use. For my extrovert that reads this, I do not speak my mind carelessly, I just speak simply due too the traits of Asperger's. Put more value into what you are reading, and try not to skim through.

I created four different bridges, which are required to make a fully functional family. If you slipped and bumped your head on the side of my bridge, one can only wonder why you are taking this so critically without giving it value. I am pouring my literal soul into this knowledge, it has been refined like metal.

^ was my attempt to explain the 16 personality types by communicating as close to your perspective as I know how.

My issues with the world and the army stem from people lacking this knowledge that I bring up. They are uneducated, and prideful. What a toxic combo! This causes so much stress and strive in my life, to have the answer to a lot of life's problems only to be shushed. You're too offensive. TOO CRITICAL? Criticism should just be accepted by society. Have you criticized Donald Trump's methods? He is I am sure a ENTJ. Someone who speaks their mind, before changing it. Hasty. Insensitive. These are the qualities that people hate correct? But how can we introduce change without this necessary evil? People are so insistent that they have the full truth, when in reality they just have what's true from their perspective. To come up with the correct answer, one must assume both sides are true, and then make a bridge: truth. I accept that my knowledge is true. That it may be wrong to other people. That it is incomplete and requires other people to complete it.

The personality types have yet to be analyzed against asperger's. I have noticed extremely odd qualities in myself. Being an INTP, and having a friend who also had the personality type INTP, they became apparent to me. He too was a man of possibilities that would break the rules, following the reasoning behind the rules in the first place. Yet he was divided. He spends himself searching for many different things instead of just one thing like me. Insistence on sameness or structure. This is typically associated with a sensing quirk. Yet I have this. So when I try to explain to someone why I follow the rules, but I don't back it up with evidence I look like a fool. What a dilemma! This brings light to the other issues with other personality types associated with Asperger's. They may not be identified! I was reading the complete guide to Asperger's an excellent resource. The writer would point out that a person with Asperger's is not intuitive socially. How wrong could this be? Well, I grab intuitively when looking for answers socially. I just can't grasp the picture, because people are showing me like 5 different pictures are the same picture and same answer. Now imagine if a extravert who feed off of other people. They are considered socially acceptable. They do not have Asperger's now.

End of that discussion.

Let's talk about addiction. The methods provided for addiction are pathetic band aids provided by selfish people who are lazy. (This connects from the book mindset, in that people rarely step out of their comfort zone. Fixed mindset individuals insist on the label identified for them and they cannot achieve success in life.) Addiction is merely a word. Not a law. Not a social construct that everyone has to abide to. I can say I am addicted to water, air and that word has no meaning anymore. Socially, my habits, video games and psychology are addictions. I am thereby criticized harshly by my peers as a victim who cannot handle life. How is giving me a drug, help me succeed so amazingly? A quick fix, a band aid. There may be a chemical inbalance in my brain. A slight one. Does this make me somehow a failure? Rather, if I see myself as a failure I am doomed to fail. To defeat a addiction that is afflicting a danger or problem in my life, I would need someone to work with me individually. Medication is undesirable. A rare fix, not a fix all. Look for the silver lining in my words. See how I communicate. I cannot easily bridge the gap in our understanding. I can only hope that you can come to that conclusion.

From here it gets complicated. I need you readers to discuss what I have discussed here. Not just make an opinion. I want you to self diagnose your own personality type below. I spoke mine. I've already broken the ice here. I find it wrong for you not to give me your everything, considering how much I've opened up. Be my hero. Assume that role. ETC.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 1:14 am

My autism doctor once said my brother sounds like he has AS.

Problems I have observed
-He likes to incessantly make logical arguments over trivial details that no one really cares about.
-He mistakenly uses "logic" like it's some basis for determining truth. When smart people know that the truth of reality is unknowable to us.
-He places "logic" before empathy, so he can be direct, abrasive, and matter-of-factly with people.
-His "logic" often makes him seem stupid, because he misses the big picture of what someone asks him to do.
-He really likes to criticize people based on perceived "poor logic".

I'm INFP. I took a formal test at work.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2017, 5:16 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
My autism doctor once said my brother sounds like he has AS.

Problems I have observed
-He likes to incessantly make logical arguments over trivial details that no one really cares about.
-He mistakenly uses "logic" like it's some basis for determining truth. When smart people know that the truth of reality is unknowable to us.
-He places "logic" before empathy, so he can be direct, abrasive, and matter-of-factly with people.
-His "logic" often makes him seem stupid, because he misses the big picture of what someone asks him to do.
-He really likes to criticize people based on perceived "poor logic".

I'm INFP. I took a formal test at work.

Do you have a reasonable amount of cash to buy a book? Tell the brother to read the complete guide to aspergers. To self diagnose himself. I would stray very far from the word smart. That word is not going to help anyone ever. Enlightened is a better term. To realize a perspective bigger than your own ego. To be less certain of yourself.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:04 am

Ragnahawk wrote:
16 Personality Types
Mindset Carol S. Dweck
Everybody copies everyone to some extent.
The complete guide to Asperger's syndrome
Unbreaking Mind (book on addiction)

Every person has a different perception of reality, and they mutually have the same expectation in results from other people. This disconnect causes a lot of stress on people with opposing personality types. For example. The perspective I am writing this discussion is being typed from someone with INTP personality type, a military background and he has aspergers. I speak from the concept of the rules, what the rules were intended for as my intuitive trait. These words may not bare fruit from someone who perceives the world from the sensing trait. Someone who requires many details and does not grasp reality from a big picture. From this method, I can begin to build a bridge of understanding in you from a sensing perspective. We must understand that we are analyzing this discussion from a different view point and have to meet halfway. Expecting that the other person's specialty is this, and I don't have it. From the personality types, as a concept understand person, I can meet the divide in logic from different books. I just can't prove all of the facts. Now for the person with a feeling personality, someone who understands the moral communication behind my words you will have to try to think logically. My intent is to greatly enlighten everyone who is reading into this. To bring a new perspective or change the big picture. To bring harmony, the biggest difficulty great people have always striven to do. To my quick thinkers, the judging personality, you will have to come to be patient. Being too hasty, you may overlook information that could be critical to your success. See in me, as a person of possibilities who would be considered slow as a deep thinker. Someone you can use. For my extrovert that reads this, I do not speak my mind carelessly, I just speak simply due too the traits of Asperger's. Put more value into what you are reading, and try not to skim through.

I created four different bridges, which are required to make a fully functional family. If you slipped and bumped your head on the side of my bridge, one can only wonder why you are taking this so critically without giving it value. I am pouring my literal soul into this knowledge, it has been refined like metal.

^ was my attempt to explain the 16 personality types by communicating as close to your perspective as I know how.

My issues with the world and the army stem from people lacking this knowledge that I bring up. They are uneducated, and prideful. What a toxic combo! This causes so much stress and strive in my life, to have the answer to a lot of life's problems only to be shushed. You're too offensive. TOO CRITICAL? Criticism should just be accepted by society. Have you criticized Donald Trump's methods? He is I am sure a ENTJ. Someone who speaks their mind, before changing it. Hasty. Insensitive. These are the qualities that people hate correct? But how can we introduce change without this necessary evil? People are so insistent that they have the full truth, when in reality they just have what's true from their perspective. To come up with the correct answer, one must assume both sides are true, and then make a bridge: truth. I accept that my knowledge is true. That it may be wrong to other people. That it is incomplete and requires other people to complete it.

The personality types have yet to be analyzed against asperger's. I have noticed extremely odd qualities in myself. Being an INTP, and having a friend who also had the personality type INTP, they became apparent to me. He too was a man of possibilities that would break the rules, following the reasoning behind the rules in the first place. Yet he was divided. He spends himself searching for many different things instead of just one thing like me. Insistence on sameness or structure. This is typically associated with a sensing quirk. Yet I have this. So when I try to explain to someone why I follow the rules, but I don't back it up with evidence I look like a fool. What a dilemma! This brings light to the other issues with other personality types associated with Asperger's. They may not be identified! I was reading the complete guide to Asperger's an excellent resource. The writer would point out that a person with Asperger's is not intuitive socially. How wrong could this be? Well, I grab intuitively when looking for answers socially. I just can't grasp the picture, because people are showing me like 5 different pictures are the same picture and same answer. Now imagine if a extravert who feed off of other people. They are considered socially acceptable. They do not have Asperger's now.

End of that discussion.

Let's talk about addiction. The methods provided for addiction are pathetic band aids provided by selfish people who are lazy. (This connects from the book mindset, in that people rarely step out of their comfort zone. Fixed mindset individuals insist on the label identified for them and they cannot achieve success in life.) Addiction is merely a word. Not a law. Not a social construct that everyone has to abide to. I can say I am addicted to water, air and that word has no meaning anymore. Socially, my habits, video games and psychology are addictions. I am thereby criticized harshly by my peers as a victim who cannot handle life. How is giving me a drug, help me succeed so amazingly? A quick fix, a band aid. There may be a chemical inbalance in my brain. A slight one. Does this make me somehow a failure? Rather, if I see myself as a failure I am doomed to fail. To defeat a addiction that is afflicting a danger or problem in my life, I would need someone to work with me individually. Medication is undesirable. A rare fix, not a fix all. Look for the silver lining in my words. See how I communicate. I cannot easily bridge the gap in our understanding. I can only hope that you can come to that conclusion.

From here it gets complicated. I need you readers to discuss what I have discussed here. Not just make an opinion. I want you to self diagnose your own personality type below. I spoke mine. I've already broken the ice here. I find it wrong for you not to give me your everything, considering how much I've opened up. Be my hero. Assume that role. ETC.
At some point pondering ideas to much can destroy your own identity. It happened to me. I used to never doubt my experiences now that all I do. Sanity is for the weak. The problem with that word is the way it's used who decides what is sanity is sanity what you see being false or what doubt what you see being true?? The problem is not what the ideas behind these things mean but what effect that have on the mind in general. There are problems with personality tests in general. Partially due to the fact that some personality tests based on what view at the time. Or maybe it's just that these tests aren't designed for those with psychological issues in mind.
The next person I have no experience in her work. But we seem to share a similar mindset of how experiences affect people and change the fundamental nature of oneself. the nature of oneself in and of itself on how their experiences have changed them for better or for worse has more to do with psychology than most people seem to admit. You are profoundly affected by your experiences rather or not you choose to believe you are being affected by them. I seem to more focus on psychiatry but it eventually morphed into a sort of psuedo-science based thinking where I ponder on questions about myself or other people and make decisions while some of those decisions can border on illogical perceptions. It seems to be that intellectual pursuits ultimately lead to the better understanding of oneself. Regardless of how in denial you are about the nature of yourself. Part of psychology is being able to accept what you find and seem to believe based on what your experiences are. Psychology is the study of the psyche thinking it's going to be logical is impossible. There are somethings that just can't be explained via science. It seems like there is some basis for the things that some religions express. certian ideals some religions express seem to have some sort of effect on psychology. Like suffering leading to people overcoming obstacles with a renewed understanding of oneself. The problem is the very meaning these things can come to versus the meaning of them itself. Psychology is full of abstraction.
My mind is full of abstraction. That's how I view the world. Through greater meaning rather than anaylzing everything in A + B = C more of a C - A = B fashoin my range of thinking is mroe how would this affect me and other people vs it. The problem is fighting human nature is nearly impossible. My perceptions are routed in abstraction not basics even though I struggle to understand abstraction itself at times. Sometimes my being itself is in conflict with itself.
It seems more like I say things people refuse to accept vs. Me saying things that are inherently illogical. the problem with psychology in itself is that psychiatry plays a rule no matter how you try and say it doesn't. it's more about what it means versus what it doesn't mean. Everything is ultimately up to interpretation.
Everybody copies someone to an extent this is 100% true a lot of people try to say being autistic completely makes you immune to certain psychological disorders but some you are immune to like psychopathy but some you arent'.
Psychopathy conflicts with asd in every single way. You can perceive yourself as having these disorders which is damaging to your self-worth. Human nature is a nasty thing. thinking that you aren't susceptible to this makes you more suspectible to this. People often think my understanding of things is deluded. WHich I'm not going to say it's not because that would be delusion in and of itself. But does it make those beliefs invalid? I refuse to accept such a idea where human perception makes your ideas invalid. Part of my psychological struggle on a fundemental level has to do with certian traits that I can't shake off no matter how hard I try. I can try to find better understanding or meaning in myself but it seems to only make life harder not easier. Sometimes being ignorant of your own delusions is a good thing. Constantly shuning delusions is a bad thing in and of itself because it can only further increase to worsen those delusions. Delusions are natural if people incourage delusional ways of thinking they are bound to develop. I don't enjoy being deluded it is hard to avoid because no one has taught me how to avoid it. I shattered my sense of self on a purposeful level in the quest for knowledge sometimes there is a point where seeking knowledge to the point of endangering oneself becomes unhealthy in and of itself that's why I warned you of the dangers of this field.
The complete guide to asperger's syndrome. This is complete overgeneralized BS. No matter how much it tries it is still based on generalization. Overgeneralization of a situation can make problems so bad that they seem nearly inescapable. It's inescapable to try to fix your own perceptions.. In a weird way trying to fix your own perceptions and views of the world will only make them more and more severe to the point where you only choice is to accept it regardless of the outcome. Part of my problems are the need to driving myself to insanity in the name of searching for knowledge.

Ignorance is bliss
You simply can not avoid this truth. Ignorance is bliss. sometimes knowledge is power then other times ignorance is power. Sometimes willful ignorance isn't necessarily bad thing. I'm not going to seek something out that will only push me farther into madness. Madness is like a ladder it's' easier to go up the ladder then go down the ladder. Facing the enivetable fact that sometimes life is hard sometimes you look for truths that aren't there. No matter what you put out you can't reach a great understanding of others before you know yourself. To fully understand others you have to understand yourself or the perceptions you will read of others will just be deluded. That's why I can tell what people are after the moment they start talking. It's about what they are thinking not what they are saying. Sometimes insanity isn't avoidable. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little insane. but then again thinking one is insanity doesn't that violate the entire principles of being insane? The problem is that being truly psychotic one has to be unaware of their psychotic nature. Sometimes it's hard to not be in denial of your problems because of how troubling they are on a PERSONAL LEVEL. I took a self-test today for Borderline and it said It seems to say that I have it even if I Don't use any imaging of said situation or
By the way these are my results regardless of any mental gymnastics I do or don't do
Met criteria according to DSM IV*: 8
Met minor characteristics corresponding to DSM IV*: 2
Secondary Borderline indicators* found: 6
Not to sure about how to specifically interpret this but ti seems like 8/9 and I have a virtually no minor characteristics??? The results are very uneven It goes from severe criteria fitting to virtually on minor characteristics but only minor characteristics aren't found. so It seems I'm borderline but don't fit the specific characteristics of borderline personality disorder?? I'm not taking this as psychological opinion or anything but regardless of any mental gymnastics I try or not try to do it still has I'm really not to sure about how to interpret this in terms of DSM-V because borderline personality disorder to my knowledge is like having other personality disorders comorbid in dsm-v and is overly confusing. The very aspect of borderline personality disorder is confusing in and of itself though so I'm just going to go with If I meet the DSM iv criteria based on the best of my ability to not influence the test results in anyway I'd fit the DSM-V criteria. Tbh rangahawk. Having no idea what that book is about. But Addiction is a mechanism that is often unhealthy to deal with difficult situations regardless of rather they are real and meant in anyway. Sometimes they are brought up by the mind sometimes they aren't. Sometimes they are delusion based sometimes they aren't. Inability to cope with your situation produces addiction like characteristics wanting to stop something but feeling helpless to do so. THe problem is where to draw the line between legitimate psychological/psychiatric problems and actual problems with ones own way of dealing with things. Me personally since I'm more than a little messed up I tend to gravitate to those psychiatric problems. RAther than interpersonal problems themselves. Being interested in psychology won't make people like you. My problems come from two extremes of psychological problems interacting with each other the aspie tendency to overthink things in the narcissistic like problems with self-image. I can identify with many groups of people based on experience the things they are experiencing. Like I've always said Situation makes you feel evil and in general pushes you over the edge but situation doesn't make you a bad person but how you deal with it. The problem is attacking people's ideals and in general sense of ideals won't help anyone it will only worsen those problems. I've experienced in my own hand being hopelessly chaotic with my conscience always at unrest. But I eventually figured out the solution to my problem which was that my problem was created by my inability to recognize that there was that problem in the first place. My inability to recognize the situation lead me to the ends of madness. I'd be lying if I didn't say I am more than a little of a maniac. You have to understand my problems are going to influence my conclusion regardless of how much I try to leave them out of the situation. The problem is the very madness that was driving me was the madness I was seeking to prevent. Making your situation worse by your inability to cope with those feelings is bound to happen but what makes you a good or bad person is how you choose to deal with those problems versus the nature of the problems themselves. It's hard not to hide yourself when everyone sends disapproval at your true self. The problems exist within how you deal with your problems. But sometimes it's hard to get rid of these problems on your own. If you don't face your demons your demons will only grow bigger and bigger till they overcome you. peopel think I'm crazy as psychopath etc. or at least I Assume they do.. That line of thinking leads to further problems because of the traumatic stress that thinking brings up. I'd be lying if I didn't say I fit some of the traits for NPD or AS-PD or many of the What's it called 2nd section of personality disorders i fit some of the traits of nearly every personality disorder at this point.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2017, 9:51 am

Quote:
At some point pondering ideas to much can destroy your own identity. It happened to me. I used to never doubt my experiences now that all I do.

Pondering ideas gave me my own identity. I discovered what I can do instead of accepting what people told me. That I am a failure. I have problems. I will never amount to anything. You doubted based off of people's perception of you. They made you think you were gay. They insulted your intelligence and your sanity. This is bullying. The cause of your dilemma. I read it in the complete guide to autism.

Quote:
Sanity is for the weak.

Sanity is for the strong, who resist the tides that commands the surfer to fall flat.
Quote:
The problem with that word is the way it's used who decides what is sanity is sanity what you see being false or what doubt what you see being true?? The problem is not what the ideas behind these things mean but what effect that have on the mind in general.

Guess. You had people judge you harshly, and pick on you. Like I did. I wish I could have been there to stop it.
Quote:
There are problems with personality tests in general. Partially due to the fact that some personality tests based on hwat view at the time. Or maybe it's just that these tests arent' designed for those with psychological issues in mind.

The personality tests are f***ed. It's not a zero sum check. You don't have just one personality, you have all of them. It's just you slide more comfortably into one typing. Think of it like a glove. This is the major problem with the tests. Try self diagnosing.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 6:53 pm

Ragnahawk wrote:
Quote:
At some point pondering ideas to much can destroy your own identity. It happened to me. I used to never doubt my experiences now that all I do.

Pondering ideas gave me my own identity. I discovered what I can do instead of accepting what people told me. That I am a failure. I have problems. I will never amount to anything. You doubted based off of people's perception of you. They made you think you were gay. They insulted your intelligence and your sanity. This is bullying. The cause of your dilemma. I read it in the complete guide to autism.

Quote:
Sanity is for the weak.

Sanity is for the strong, who resist the tides that commands the surfer to fall flat.
Quote:
The problem with that word is the way it's used who decides what is sanity is sanity what you see being false or what doubt what you see being true?? The problem is not what the ideas behind these things mean but what effect that have on the mind in general.

Guess. You had people judge you harshly, and pick on you. Like I did. I wish I could have been there to stop it.
Quote:
There are problems with personality tests in general. Partially due to the fact that some personality tests based on hwat view at the time. Or maybe it's just that these tests arent' designed for those with psychological issues in mind.

The personality tests are f***ed. It's not a zero sum check. You don't have just one personality, you have all of them. It's just you slide more comfortably into one typing. Think of it like a glove. This is the major problem with the tests. Try self diagnosing.
No it's not the reason you go back from insanity is because you are to afraid to accept what insanity means. So therefore sanity is for the weak. I don't choose to sucumb to those traits it's a little hard to not be constantly reminded of your own isseus when that is all you see. Insanity is not being able to tell the real from the fake. so Really I am already insane I'm just not as insane as some people.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2017, 7:04 pm

My best friend had a really good point for both of us. I wish he would post already. I think he forgot.