Will Assassin's Creed Origins make me hate myself again?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mangrove
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2017, 6:21 am

I've always had a love/hate relationship with the series. Love historical settings and played all the numbered games except for III (and yes, the words "Unity" and "Syndicate" have just been promoted to numberdom) and they all eventually ended up boring me after several hours with the repetitiveness of the available activities. Except for Black Flag, which I not only finished but was the only game in my life in which I did everything there was to do. Every treasure. Every song. Every fort. Every costume. I think I didn't sink those mammoth treasure ships, but I tried all of them. There goes my 100% achievement. Damn it!

Anyway. New game coming up. Apparently, the formula has been revamped and all. Will the negative aspects of previous AC games still be there, somewhere, on top of some pyramid, inside some hippo, causing me to hate myself for buying another one? Advise me, fellow beings.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 7:04 am

Mangrove wrote:
I've always had a love/hate relationship with the series. Love historical settings and played all the numbered games except for III (and yes, the words "Unity" and "Syndicate" have just been promoted to numberdom) and they all eventually ended up boring me after several hours with the repetitiveness of the available activities. Except for Black Flag, which I not only finished but was the only game in my life in which I did everything there was to do. Every treasure. Every song. Every fort. Every costume. I think I didn't sink those mammoth treasure ships, but I tried all of them. There goes my 100% achievement. Damn it!

Anyway. New game coming up. Apparently, the formula has been revamped and all. Will the negative aspects of previous AC games still be there, somewhere, on top of some pyramid, inside some hippo, causing me to hate myself for buying another one? Advise me, fellow beings.
Saying this might make me a hypocrite, But if you hate yourself for doing something why are you doing it?

Mangrove
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2017, 9:09 am

Because the voices command it.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 4:02 pm

Mangrove wrote:
Because the voices command it.

What are you talking about?