Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:51 pm

I been coughing alot, I think it cuz of the dust. Last week, I woke up at 4 in the morning very badly coughing, I threw up twice. I can feel dust in my lungs. Today I was coughing, I was coughing too much, I hurted my rib. Can you take medicine if it for cough, but it is cold medicine?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 8:15 am

Hi - How are you feeling, any better? If not, I think you should see a doctor, or if that's not possible, a pharmacist, they are very knowledgeable. If you're in UK you can use the non emergency 111 number. Cloud nine might have its own version. :)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 10:43 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I been coughing alot, I think it cuz of the dust. Last week, I woke up at 4 in the morning very badly coughing, I threw up twice. I can feel dust in my lungs. Today I was coughing, I was coughing too much, I hurted my rib. Can you take medicine if it for cough, but it is cold medicine?

what sort of dust are we talking? kind of sounds like your first priority should be to get away from it or have it taken care of.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Oct 2017, 3:56 am

I take Robitussin severe cold & flu cough syrup for sinus/allergy problems sometimes because I have the symptoms it treats when things are bad. It has a decongestants & an expectorant which work together to help get rid of the mucus. It also contains a cough suppressant & I can get a cough sometimes & it has tylenol which can help with the sore throat I have when my cough is bad.

I would recommend seeing a doc thou because it might develop into something like a sinus infection. I got those sometimes when I breathed in a lot of dirty air like dust.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition