Madonna's confession about fat men

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Oct 2017, 7:53 am

Quote:
"I had sex with someone who wasn't grossly obese but he was pretty overweight. It was the first and last time. I really liked this guy a lot. He was handsome but he was overweight. I wanted to be unbiased because I really liked him, but the only way I could f**k him was on top because he crushed me. I had to sit on him because his stomach was in the way. That must be what it's like to f**k a pregnant woman. They always say that women aren't into appearance as much as men are, but it's not true. I think women are just as moved by appearance, but they are willing to accept a situation where the man is less attractive because of the who earns the bread situation. There are so many women with the ugliest guys. I swear to God if they didn't have money, forget it. Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs. Deep down inside these women know, but they ain't gonna tell nobody." - Madonna, "Sex" (1992)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 9:52 am

I really don't think our culture will last long in it's current mode of iteration. I'd truthfully be scared to see how much of the US GDP is made off of women's sexual arms-race with one another, just how much deranging advice goes into feeding that, it's like the last few gasps of real capitalism doing anything have been really - badly - replaced by the fable of the bees (ie. manufacture of largely engineered needs for the sake of making employment numbers), and on a cultural scale where we can't survive competing against one another on externals because now with TV, Facebook, Youtube, etc. that competition went from small tribes, even small towns, to global among billions.

I really do think the future will be much more conservative and less licentious. It might be atheist or agnostic but I think by the time a bumper-crop of successful career women pass 35 or 40 with no kids and then get to reflect on what happened into their 50's and 60's, with all the political power that comes from hitting that age, the machine that's printing all the crap and twisting women's heads up this badly will likely become a primary target, which IMHO is overdue.

As for Madonna I appreciate her honesty - ie. I'd much rather women say that, especially admit to themselves that they're capacities for self-command or being attracted to whoever it's convenient to be isn't real.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:13 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I really don't think our culture will last long in it's current mode of iteration. I'd truthfully be scared to see how much of the US GDP is made off of women's sexual arms-race with one another, just how much deranging advice goes into feeding that, it's like the last few gasps of real capitalism doing anything have been really - badly - replaced by the fable of the bees (ie. manufacture of largely engineered needs for the sake of making employment numbers), and on a cultural scale where we can't survive competing against one another on externals because now with TV, Facebook, Youtube, etc. that competition went from small tribes, even small towns, to global among billions.

I really do think the future will be much more conservative and less licentious. It might be atheist or agnostic but I think by the time a bumper-crop of successful career women pass 35 or 40 with no kids and then get to reflect on what happened into their 50's and 60's, with all the political power that comes from hitting that age, the machine that's printing all the crap and twisting women's heads up this badly will likely become a primary target, which IMHO is overdue.

As for Madonna I appreciate her honesty - ie. I'd much rather women say that, especially admit to themselves that they're capacities for self-command or being attracted to whoever it's convenient to be isn't real.

I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone I don't find attractive in looks and personality because they have a bunch of wealth/status....I think that's gross, never understood women like that. It's like money and luxury is so important to them they really want to spend their life playing Trophy Wife for some pig of a man they don't even like, sounds like quite an unpleasant way to live.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:45 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone I don't find attractive in looks and personality because they have a bunch of wealth/status....I think that's gross, never understood women like that. It's like money and luxury is so important to them they really want to spend their life playing Trophy Wife for some pig of a man they don't even like, sounds like quite an unpleasant way to live.

I feel the same about guys who think anything is worthless, integrity or anything else, if it would make it less likely for their P to find a V - any V. When we throw integrity or any sense that our lives our bigger than ourselves out the window we're in really deep trouble and whatever we're trying to biologically satiate or whatever social race we've been sold in exchange for it is almost always plated zinc or lead no matter how it glitters.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:41 am

I guess everyone has a preference but I wouldn't take advice from Madonna of all people whether it was true or not ... I guess this is why for most women wash board abs is the way to go.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:53 am

I've made love with overweight women who were "on top."

It was great for them, and great for me, too.

Madonna ain't so hot-looking, either!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 1:10 pm

People like what they like. My guess is that the overweight are stigmatized because the more class-conscious people associate them with rednecks, hillbillies, or other “plebes”.

I also believe that Madonna is an idiot.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 4:03 am

Madonna should be thankful anyone is interested in her at all before she criticises overweight men.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 12:45 pm

Well Madonna can keep her preference, but I've actually found plenty of chubby/overweight guys to be attractive...not like morbid obesity, where it actually looks unhealthy but yeah I've never been stuck on skinnyness in guys. Plus my boyfriend being more chubby makes cuddling better anyways.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 2:16 pm

She doesn’t have to be blanket rude about overweight men. She seems very superficial as she dates 20 year olds. She also isn’t exactly perfect herself.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:36 am

I'm shattered to learn that Madonna doesn't like to date fat men. What will I do with my life now?

underwater
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:40 am

Does Madonna seem like a stable and happy person?

Would you listen to relationship advice from her?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:46 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
I'm shattered to learn that Madonna doesn't like to date fat men. What will I do with my life now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:50 am

Pfft, she said that back in 1992. That's before I was f*****g born. This isn't news. There's nothing shocking about this.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 3:42 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Pfft, she said that back in 1992. That's before I was f*****g born. This isn't news. There's nothing shocking about this.

Yeah well you aren’t that old. Missed out on a 90s childhood... poor you :lol:

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 4:04 am

hale_bopp wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

Yeah well you aren’t that old. Missed out on a 90s childhood... poor you :lol:

I remember bits and pieces of it, but yeah, I didn't really get to experience it the way I would've had I been born a few years sooner.