Do you think you could eat until morbidly obese...

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

could you
yes 25%  25%  [ 6 ]
no 75%  75%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 24

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 9:56 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Do you mean general you or specific you?

specific

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 10:18 pm

Yes I could eat until morbidly obese

And I could do that without junk food

And on a vegetarian or vegan diet

And it would not be hard

And
D I would enjoy the process

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 10:20 pm

starkid wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
Do you mean general you or specific you?

specific

OK, I added my answer to the poll based on that :)

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 10:47 pm

To dreammmm....the impossible dream.

This is my quest

to follow that star

no matter how hopeless

no matter how far..

to march into hell

for the..heavenly cause

of making myself into a 600 pound bedridden lardass....

Hmmm....

I suppose if I really wanted to do that, and set my mind to it I could do it.

If I stayed in bed all day, and did nothing but ate dozens of pecan pies all day for weeks on end I might be able to achieve that.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 23 Oct 2017, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 10:49 pm

pecan pies are junk food

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 10:51 pm

Well then...nothing but bucket fulls of walnuts soaked in Ensure then. :)

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 7:22 pm

I'm not that far off already. Drugs can cause insane weight gain. Being on prednisone still, all I'd have to do is eat 3 square meals a day and I'd get there. Too sick rn, tho.

Ensure and Boost are nasty. :eew:

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 3:34 pm

metaldanielle wrote:
I'm not that far off already. Drugs can cause insane weight gain. Being on prednisone still, all I'd have to do is eat 3 square meals a day and I'd get there. Too sick rn, tho.

This may be off topic but you have a really nice figure. You don't look unhealthy at all.

I'm not really sure what Ensure and Boost are but they sound like something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 2:37 pm

Yes, and I could enjoy it

There are so many things that stress me out profoundly. Some of those things are normal and common.

Like dogs

Emotional gorging

And so much delicious food

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 7:37 am

I've done it before and I could do it again.

Jin Vice
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2017, 5:05 am

Try vegan. No Sugar.
Just push-ups until brain stop work.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 5:22 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
metaldanielle wrote:

This may be off topic but you have a really nice figure. You don't look unhealthy at all.

I'm not really sure what Ensure and Boost are but they sound like something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

They are liguid diet supplements you can buy by the six pack in drugstores. High nutrition flavored liquid for old folks, or for folks with instinal problems or whatever. My dad would consume Ensure when he was dying of emphysema. A healthy person drinking more than one can of Ensure at a sitting probably would puke.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 2:50 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
metaldanielle wrote:

They are liguid diet supplements you can buy by the six pack in drugstores. High nutrition flavored liquid for old folks, or for folks with instinal problems or whatever. My dad would consume Ensure when he was dying of emphysema. A healthy person drinking more than one can of Ensure at a sitting probably would puke.

I wouldn't even one of them because stuff like that isn't goes against my set in stone dietary morals. I drink La Croix and hot green/oolong/herbal/red tea for the most part. Sometimes a soda or coffee.

I can understand why it would be beneficial for the elderly. My grandma had Alzheimers and eventually forgot how to swallow and eat. I can understand why liquid supplements would be beneficial in certain situations but for a healthy, active, calorie conscious people who are still young wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 2:57 pm

Jin Vice wrote:
Try vegan. No Sugar.
Just push-ups until brain stop work.

To gain weight?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 3:45 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
metaldanielle wrote:

I wouldn't even one of them because stuff like that isn't goes against my set in stone dietary morals. I drink La Croix and hot green/oolong/herbal/red tea for the most part. Sometimes a soda or coffee.

I can understand why it would be beneficial for the elderly. My grandma had Alzheimers and eventually forgot how to swallow and eat. I can understand why liquid supplements would be beneficial in certain situations but for a healthy, active, calorie conscious people who are still young wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

Is it against your set in stone dietary morals to lose weight using phentermine? I used to lose a pound per day on that stuff. I lost 37 lbs in a month. The doctor won't prescribe it for you unless your BMI is over 35.

tensordyne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Nov 2017, 7:00 pm

The byline question is a no brainer, of course anyone could be made to eat "food" that then leads to them becoming morbidly obese. OK, let's be clear, what is 'morbidly obese' and why is this such a silly question.

To be obese means to be overweight -- but by how much, and says who, right? Well, not that I super care, but here is a quick link.

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/highland ... esity.aspx

If you eat a high fat diet you will get fat, even if you are a bodybuilder drinking protein potions and working off the calorie load, your insides will goo up with this hard yellowish crap called cholesterol. Chances are that is what will kill you. Those who are overweight run a greater risk of dieing than those who are not. That much should be clear to everyone.

In the end: Would I, versus, is it possible, are not well ditinguished in the poll question. Reading into it, I suspect it is a would I question. Answer.

>>>> Hell No. >>>>

I _was_ morbidly obese, so I already did it. But I am not obese anymore, having lost a lot of weight. There is no way in hell that you could get me to eat meat and dairy again to get all obese. NO WAY!

I eat as much plants and fungus as I want, stay away mostly from processed junk while never getting sick; feeling great; lots of energy. I think it would be hard to overeat on a Vegan diet and easy to overeat on a meat based diet.

A single spoonfull of meat comes with a tremendous load of evil. A single bite of meat is therefore too much to eat because of it. You have already screwed yourself and everyone else over by enjoying an artificial addictant. The mommy-flesh addiction carries on, and you probably don't think of yourself as an addict when you do it.

Oh well, nothing matters. Pickle Rick!! !