what if my husbands cheating on me

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 5:27 am

Yesterday my husband went out and he left his mobile phone on the chair. I never done this before but i decided to look at it, i know i shouldnt but..
I saw this message from him to someone named helen and it said : hello love i wont be there today but i will be thinking of you.
And she put back : sorry who is this ,
then he put : its me, your bus driver
Then she : oh yes lol.

That was all there was in the conversation. It got me paranoid but i didnt want to ask him cos i dont want him to know i was looking at his phone
Maybe hopefully this helen is just a friendly passenger who maybe old ( he speaks to a lot of elderly ladys) and maybe she ill, and he,not driving the bus when shes getting on it so cant tell him how she is or whatever.

My husband is a gentleman and is happy married to me and loves me to bits and is shy, so i dont see why he would cheat? What do you think ?

Hopelessly3
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Oct 2017, 8:05 am

from what I understand calling someone "love" in England isn't quite the romantic connotation it might be in the states.

Also she didn't seem to know who he was.

What makes you think he is cheating?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 8:45 am

It's quite suspicious, especially the "i will be thinking of you".

Maybe it's just a flirting attempt but obviously she has no interest in him.

Don't worry, honestly, a married bus driver of his age isn't a catch worth stealing for 99.99% of women out there unless he is drop dead gorgeous.

So even if he desires a second woman (men are polygamous in nature), he won't succeed to score.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 1:58 pm

That’s a bit strange. I’d own up and say you looked at his phone. Better than pretending everything is going well.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 8:45 pm

I wouldn't get too worried about it, unless he has been acting "strange" lately. Nothing really sounds too out of the ordinary, except the "I'll be thinking of you" part. Not sure about that.

I wouldn't say anything about it, but I would pay closer attention to him for awhile, to see if anything seems "off".

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 12:54 pm

Im not very good at recongising strange behaviours but he hasnt acted any differntly to his normal self if that counts.

I havent confronted him about this but its been a week now and he doesnt hide his phone from me or have a password also we been out together holding hands and he not been edgy..but then again i dont reconise these things very well..