hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 2:32 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
If being yourself keeps you single for your entire life obviously being yourself isn't a good idea.

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Outrider wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Outrider wrote:

He doesn’t have to wear his hair like that. It’s a terrible haircut.

But he's being himself! :lol:

Not quite, he feels like putting on a V-neck and a couple of necklaces is going to increase his chances, but the one on the left feels like he doesn't need a v-neck or necklaces or a spiked hairstyle.

You seem to be able to tell an awful lot about somebody from a single photo. That's some next-level mind reading.

Yeah, we have a lot of X-Men here.

Is it that hard to just admit the guy in the photo has an absolutely horrendous bone structure and he's basically f****d appearance wise? I wouldn't date a woman whose appearance made me as uncomfortable as that guy's does.

I think he has some disease or some genetic condition, he doesn't look normal. His 'haircut' may be related to his condition.

No they cannot admit it because they don't want to sound 'shallow' , and thinking that his facial abnormality is due to his haircut is really laughable.

He doesn’t look abnormal. He is just no “hot guy”, but most people arent.

To say he’s basically f****d is unfair. Do you even know him?

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 10:17 pm

Be yourself.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 11:38 pm

Outrider wrote:
Be yourself.

He definitely has a facial deformity. The other guy does not.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:45 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
If being yourself keeps you single for your entire life obviously being yourself isn't a good idea.

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Outrider wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Outrider wrote:

Not quite, he feels like putting on a V-neck and a couple of necklaces is going to increase his chances, but the one on the left feels like he doesn't need a v-neck or necklaces or a spiked hairstyle.

You seem to be able to tell an awful lot about somebody from a single photo. That's some next-level mind reading.

Is it that hard to just admit the guy in the photo has an absolutely horrendous bone structure and he's basically f****d appearance wise? I wouldn't date a woman whose appearance made me as uncomfortable as that guy's does.

I think he has some disease or some genetic condition, he doesn't look normal. His 'haircut' may be related to his condition.

No they cannot admit it because they don't want to sound 'shallow' , and thinking that his facial abnormality is due to his haircut is really laughable.

No, I am not insulting him but this face really looks not typical medically unless it's a camera trick thing , if this how he really looks like in real life then it's really an extreme case of a narrow face - I haven't seen anyone who has a face that narrow.

There are certain syndromes that cause this, such as Lujan–Fryns syndrome.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:49 am

ZachGoodwin wrote:
I don't care if it is a stupid assumption. Looks die out, and people age.

You’re awesome. I love your posts. I imagine them being said by an unimpressed ginger cat.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 11:38 am

I imagine him eating tuna.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:28 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Outrider wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Outrider wrote:

I said he's f****d appearance wise. Maybe he's a real charmer, I don't know. But he looks well below average - definitely been dealt a bad hand there.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:48 am

Sabreclaw wrote:

I said he's f****d appearance wise. Maybe he's a real charmer, I don't know. But he looks well below average - definitely been dealt a bad hand there.

He definitely is no looker. But it also looks like someone photoshopped off his ears. Unless he has no ears, and in that case, well yes he would have to be pretty confident to not struggle. :(

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 1:51 pm

Idea: Accept and do what benefits you and reject and don't do what doesn't benefit you.

If being oneself brings benefit to you then be yourself. If it brings detriment then don't be oneself and do the things that bring benefit.